Dovetail Open Car Trailer w/ tire rack

Jason S.

I have for sale an 18' auto hauler. It has 2 3500 lb axles with brakes, a Weather Guard Chest with working lock and key, tire rack, and new spare wheel/tire. All lights work. I just towed a car back from Tampa Bay, Florida, on it with no problems. Trailer brakes work great. The deck has an opening in the middle to cut down on weight. 3 of the 4 tires are like new with one tire showing some signs of age. Color of trailer is black with some fading but purely cosmetic. Trailer's previous owner towed an American Iron Mustang race car on it, so the wheel rack is sized for larger diameter wheels. It incorporates a sliding bar that you can put through all the wheels on the rack and lock down for security. Hitch uses a 2-5/16" ball receiver with a sliding lever style lock, not the sliding sleeve style.

Trailer is located in Killeen, Texas and can be delivered to any NASA TX event. I will be at TWS next week end. Price: $2300. Open to offers.

photo-1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

photo2.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...