Anyone even running ST in SE region this season??

Red Tornado

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cobra4B

• sperkins

• PushinTheLimit

• brkntrxn

I'll be at Road Atlanta in June for sure. Going to run the enduro also, but not in my car. Russ (Red RX7 with LS swap) will be back also for the rest of the SE stuff. If I don't have a Grand-Am conflict weekend, expect me to be trying to chase down you guys at the remaining events.

i hope to run the last two events of the year in ST2 with the SE region. i have a plan in place that should get my comp. license and a bit of track time. i will be at RA in August while working toward my license.

greg bean

MINI #51 ST2/GTS4

I registered yesterday - PTA.

I sure wish they would post the entrants list so we can get a better idea of who's coming.

PTA?!?!?! We need u in ST!!!

I registered yesterday - PTA.

I sure wish they would post the entrants list so we can get a better idea of who's coming.

Long story, but to summarize:

We rarely have enough cars in class to make a good PTA race, but we have 5 SE TTA regulars (and maybe some FL guys too) running in PTA for this event.

Plus, a PTA car in ST2 is more than a challenge so no field fillers for you guys this time.

Long story, but to summarize:

We rarely have enough cars in class to make a good PTA race, but we have 5 SE TTA regulars (and maybe some FL guys too) running in PTA for this event.

Plus, a PTA car in ST2 is more than a challenge so no field fillers for you guys this time.

Someone who podiums both races last June and almost wins one of them and should've won it, isn't quite a field filler. Just sayin

Someone who podiums both races last June and almost wins one of them and should've won it, isn't quite a field filler. Just sayin

Worst thing about running a C5 in PTA is every other ST2 car thinks you're an ST2 car because C5 = ST2

Worst thing about running a C5 in PTA is every other ST2 car thinks you're an ST2 car because C5 = ST2

So true.

• 4 weeks later...
Only 2 ST2 Cars???

Only one. Kevin Clifford is running PTA as well.

That would make 8 for PTA. What did he do to his car to get down to PTA?

What a weird year with so few cars and then like all of ST disappeared it seems.

I bet that next year will be different... I have a good feeling on that.

What a weird year with so few cars and then like all of ST disappeared it seems.

I bet that next year will be different... I have a good feeling on that.

+20 A6s and ST2 will be hoppin'

we need 5 cars per race for 75% of the races to be eligible for our ford racing contigencies. strangely their have been

5 aix cars for each race so far this year and possibly none in St2.

I think next season will return to form with St2 being the class with the car count. my car should be a proper St2 car next year.

well...whats important is that there be at least 5 at all or most of them. 15 at each road atlanta event and 3 at the rest isnt helpful

I think its reasonable to think we could get 5+ cars in ST2 for races other than Road Atlanta in the southeast. With the schedule consisting of CMP, RRR, RA and AMP... AMP might be iffy just because of the sound regulations.

After watching video of AMP, I have zero desire to race there. Time Trial yes, but it looks way to tight with little runoff for racing.