Anyone even running ST in SE region this season??

Red Tornado

We had an explosion of ST2 cars this past weekend at NJMP. Unfortunately my car comes second to customer cars, so I wasnt able to join in on the fun... but it should be exciting for the rest of the year.

The SE guys better get there act together. I am coming to ATL in June and dragging some people down with me. I am expecting a nice size field!!!!

You coming this June? A bunch of us were vacillating between PTA and ST2 for the June event. On paper we have 5 in PTA right now.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cobra4B

• sperkins

• PushinTheLimit

• brkntrxn

On paper we have 5 in PTA right now.

who? scott is iffy, and probably ST2 if he does, and kevin is either/or.

only for sure is morris

Updated with my highlights:

James Forbis - (bumped to STR2)

Not true... he will be ST2. Trust me on this

Is he un-doing his frame exit exhaust?

Are we not going to have 5 for PTA?

Apparently Scott and Mark are ST2. I just want to run... don't care what class I run in. ST2 would let me run my scrub 255s and wear them out vs. try and race on 245s.

If nobody wants to race I should just TT and instruct, but I haven't raced since December and if I'm going to spend the money on fuel to get down there I might as well spend the money to race.

From what I was told... he will be making his car ST2 legal with the current rules of the class.

Shouldn't your new handle be 'exceeding the limit? '

From what I was told... he will be making his car ST2 legal with the current rules of the class.

Ouch

Are we not going to have 5 for PTA?

Apparently Scott and Mark are ST2. I just want to run... don't care what class I run in. ST2 would let me run my scrub 255s and wear them out vs. try and race on 245s.

If nobody wants to race I should just TT and instruct, but I haven't raced since December and if I'm going to spend the money on fuel to get down there I might as well spend the money to race.

I am in for PTA since I paid way back in December. If everyone wants to switch to ST2, I am game as long as one of you bassages gives me an 8th place coffee cup. I HAVE to have something to talk about on Mondays. LOL.

Either way, I will be testing tires that weekend so it will not matter to me. Trying to figure out if I prefer to race on Rs or As. I love my As, but I don't like the way they fall off during a race. I just need to know if I need to get new "ST2" stickers, dyno sheet, and paperwork.

Who all will be in ST2 that weekend if we go that route?

But I HIGHLY prefer PTA.

Ill be running ST2 that weekend. I will also be bringing David Greenman along as well as someone in my rental car. So you can start the list with 3 ST2 cars.

That was low man There won't be any "exceeding" the limit once I get the new stuff on the car. It'll be as close as a full ST2 prep that I can afford

You can probably add Kevin Clifford and possibly Rob Leopard to the list for June. Dennis Mitchell might come too.

Any of you guys gonna do the enduro???

My guess is it'll get cancelled again due to low participation. It gets pretty hot in June down here.

So it sounds like we have enough to run ST2 and TTA fields.

I know I can't afford 2 entry fees if that's what you're talking about.

Signed up for AIX but if field is under 5 cars will hop in with you all and run restrictor. Love the versatility of my car.