Wheel/Tire Questions

JDCathers

Can't seem to find 18X9 or 18X10, only 18X9.5 and 18X10.5 on the RPF1's - is the 1/2" acceptable for Spec Z? - Never mind on this one, I went to PTS and they have them!

From reading all the posts, I'm guessing the best offset is +15mm and 20mm spacers all around??

Thanks!

Can't seem to find 18X9 or 18X10, only 18X9.5 and 18X10.5 on the RPF1's - is the 1/2" acceptable for Spec Z? - Never mind on this one, I went to PTS and they have them!

From reading all the posts, I'm guessing the best offset is +15mm and 20mm spacers all around??

Thanks!

You're not looking to hard......we have 18x9 and 18x10 RPF1's in stock.

BTW: Some folks are just buying 18x9 and running them on all 4 wheels...makes it easier to rotate/even out the wear...

I don't believe that is much performance hit when doing this...

A square setup isn't optimal for Spec Z. Running the 10" max on the rear rims will have an effect. It changes the shape of the contact patch of the 275/35-18 R1s and will offer an advantage in the Z's handling.

What's the advantage for the larger rear contact patch? It seems most of us are battling excessive understeer ? . ?

The wider tire on the rear will help the understeer problem.