OSOSLOW

Still waiting on a final results sheet from Gateway...

OSOSLOW

I was told that we would be getting the final results sheets via email but I have still not received them. Several of us TTers are waiting on these to turn in for our contingency programs.

mrivard

Current results are on mylaps, I know it will not sort by class unless you look at individual sessions.

do you need something else?

OSOSLOW

The My Laps results do not have all of the information that we need to turn in for the contingency programs.

I received an Email, after posting here, from Bryan that said they are still working on getting the final result sheets. So we will wait and see...

jaje

I've used mylaps before for contingency money with Toyo and my preferred tire dealer to good use. That is with 944-Spec though.

kbrew8991

Since the merges for Time Trial sessions that determine the end-of-day results don't have the classes (thanks Mylaps for that glitch) most regions post separate PDFs (or similar) that have the class information and such.

Race results are easier just hit the "sort by class" button.

turbodav

The my laps merge is wrong it doesn't have the last session from Saturday on there which was the fastest due to it being dryer out

mrivard

Looks like you are correct. Session 4 times are not reflected on the merge. I think I can fix it.