Light Duty Single Axle Car/Equipment trailer Excellent cond.

mike bartoli

I built this trailer from a good quality boat trailer around 5 years ago for towing my Triumph Spitfire to the race track. Since then friends have used it to transport other small cars and equipment a few times. During the conversion, the trailer was completely disassembled and a new axle installed then the whole trailer was powder coated red. I installed new diamond plate aluminum fenders and decked it with clear Cedar. I also installed new aluminum trailer wheels and new Goodyear LoadMax trailer tires as well as new wheel bearings, seals, and Bearing Buddy caps. Other features include LED lights, Bull Dog tongue jack, and a pair of folding aluminum ramps. The whole rig probably has less than 2000 miles and is ready for immediate road use.

Dimensions: Overall length 18ft.... Overall width 91"....Deck width 66" .... Deck length 12ft ..... usable deck length for cars approx. 10ft.... Load capacity approx. 3,000lbs

Clean California Title and PTI registration in hand.

Asking $1,495 CASH....Call Mike (415) 879-1519

trailer1.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg