JamieF-M3

moving to UT

JamieF-M3

Hi, my name is Jamie. I'm moving to Park City at the end of the summer from Ohio. I have been racing with NASA for years and am excited that a chapter is on it's way out there. I have a GTS4 classed BMW M3. Does anyone know of any BMW race shops? I found Competition Associates but there doesn't seem to be much info on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is coming to Oh for the NASA Nationals let me know and we'll try to hook up. Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone.

Jamie Frauenberg

Biggie
Hi, my name is Jamie. I'm moving to Park City at the end of the summer from Ohio. I have been racing with NASA for years and am excited that a chapter is on it's way out there. I have a GTS4 classed BMW M3. Does anyone know of any BMW race shops? I found Competition Associates but there doesn't seem to be much info on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is coming to Oh for the NASA Nationals let me know and we'll try to hook up. Thanks and look forward to meeting everyone.

Jamie Frauenberg

That is fantastic to hear, the more racers the better. We have several track side shops available, BR RaceCo is a sponsor of or Region and does excellent race support.. http://www.brraceco.com

I'm going to do my best to make it to Nationals this year. I hope to meet you there.

JamieF-M3

Great! I just called them. we are in business!

thanks Biggie.

DarkGift

Hi Jamie...welcome to the region. I have an E36 M3 that I've driven for years, but switched to a Spec Miata as of late and Race Co does my work and are great to deal with. We're in a garage just down the row from RaceCo for when you make it out here, feel free to swing on by and chat. -Todd

OTB

I've had rather good experiences with Race Co also.

There's fast locals in a M3 touring car (Levitt/Vesco?) that probably have a favorite local expert. You'll probably see their red car in the big bore group at NASA weekends.

cheers