trhoads

2012 June Jam Photography

trhoads

2012 June Jam Photography

Hello to my NASA-SE family...I have missed being out on track with y'all this year. Family obligations have kept me away. I won't be back on track for the June Jam, but I will be out roaming the walls taking pictures again. Thanks to Jim for letting me come back. Many of you know how my system works, but for those that don't, here it goes.

Before the event, I generate a list of drivers who would like pictures of them in their car on track for the weekend. I add to that list during and after the event too. I take about 4,000 pictures over the course of the two days. I cover all run groups, and all sessions that I can. I am not driving, so no conflicts there. I cover the places that spectators can't get to in search of the unique shots. Once I am done, I spend 2+ weeks working on them at night and work through my list in order. I don't hand out pictures that weekend, I take them home and go through my editing process, and weed out any pictures that I don't consider to be top shelf quality, and only the best get presented to each driver on my list. Once I am done editing for each person, contact is made, a proof gallery is up on my website, if everyone is happy a little money trades places, and then I mail out a CD. I offer two sizes of pictures, a standard res that is 3000x2000, good for prints up to 15" wide, and high res, 6000x4000 which is good for 36" wide. Everything is shot with high quality camera gear...rain or shine. I come well prepared, there is not a section of Road Atlanta I can't shoot, and I am very familiar with the entire track and its surroundings. I don't give anything away, but I think that my prices are very kind to the grass roots racer/HPDE participant. I put a lot of work, sweat and time into this, and can't do it for free. I don't collect any money up front, there is no obligation, but I would ask that anyone interested be serious about it and not just wanting to see the efforts later to see what they looked like on track.

If you are interested in getting pictures for the June Jam, please send me a PM, or post here, I need your car number, car color, run group(s) and any specific shot you might be after. I typically cover all run groups trying to get their wings at turn 3 one morning, that seems to be a favorite.

For those not familiar with the quality and type of my work, I present a few examples.

Outside Turn 6

969699093_bSduF-M-1.jpg

Inside Turn 4

969872376_qq5d4-M-1.jpg

The Top of the esses.

964471061_fSQBr-M.jpg

Inside at Turn 12

hotlanta-2010-trpicks08-M.jpg

I am all over the track all weekend.

So, if you are interested, let me know. The list starts today.

Thanks for looking and for your support.

The website: http://www.trphotostudio.com/Motorsports/index.html, there are links to pricing, galleries of other events, and general information.

See y'all at the track!

TR

Edited by Guest

Lucid Moments

Travis,

I will sign up again. I will be running comp school on Friday, then god (or Jim) willing I will be in lightning on sat/sun. Red/Black #53 Honda Civic Hatch.

I am specifically looking for shots with other cars in the shot.

trhoads
Travis,

I will sign up again. I will be running comp school on Friday, then god (or Jim) willing I will be in lightning on sat/sun. Red/Black #53 Honda Civic Hatch.

Sounds good Mike, you are on the list! Thanks for your return work.

I will do my best to get you with other cars, sometimes that is harder than others, but I will do everything I can to get what you are after.

Lucid Moments
Travis,

Sounds good Mike, you are on the list! Thanks for your return work.

I will do my best to get you with other cars, sometimes that is harder than others, but I will do everything I can to get what you are after.

I understand you can only shoot what you see, and if I don't keep up with the other cars then you can't shoot them, but maybe when they lap me you can get a shot

trhoads

That is what the first few laps of a race session are good for...traffic. I will get you what you want.

bob-e

Count me in. I believe I bought a couple from you before. White Subaru Legacy PTB#41 in either Thunder or Lightning race groups (it changes). I already got a good 2-wheel shot from you in T3. Looking for some good trafffic shots and a good high speed solo side shot. Thanks man, you do great work!

trhoads
Count me in. I believe I bought a couple from you before. White Subaru Legacy PTB#41 in either Thunder or Lightning race groups (it changes). I already got a good 2-wheel shot from you in T3. Looking for some good trafffic shots and a good high speed solo side shot. Thanks man, you do great work!

Sounds good Bob, you are on the list. I will get you the shots you are after....the high speed side shot is one of my specialties!

turbodav

Count me in. I believe I bought a couple from you before. red civic hatch #107 in TTB and maybe hpde 4

trhoads
Count me in. I believe I bought a couple from you before. red civic hatch #107 in TTB and maybe hpde 4

Dave, thanks for.the return work, you are on the list!

mhoward1

Please add me to the list.

Factory Five Challenge #43 Thunder group.

trhoads
Please add me to the list.

Factory Five Challenge #43 Thunder group.

You got it, on the list. Thanks.

ReaperX

You do get some amazing shots.

Can you add me as well. DE4 Silver #315 Evo. Thanks.

trhoads
You do get some amazing shots.

Can you add me as well. DE4 Silver #315 Evo. Thanks.

Thanks! I work hard at it, a lot of miles walked and frames captured. You are on the list.

MYRX

I am interested as well.

TTS number 10 Blue corvette

PM me [email protected] if you need additional info.

trhoads
I am interested as well.

TTS number 10 Blue corvette

PM me [email protected] if you need additional info.

I have added you to my list, and added your contact info. No other info needed right now, but I will let you know if I need anything further. Thanks.

tblackgt350

I wouldn't mind a T3 shot also; white E36 M3 #15 DE3;

Thank you

laze1

me ...me...me again

#176 Nissan 350z - Sliver in Spec Z.

and I would be interested in some Paddock shots with the 2-3 other Spec Zs ...new class that needs some good pics to provide sponsors/NASA/etc

trhoads
I wouldn't mind a T3 shot also; white E36 M3 #15 DE3;

Thank you

Will do, I will add you to my list.

trhoads
me ...me...me again

#176 Nissan 350z - Sliver in Spec Z.

and I would be interested in some Paddock shots with the 2-3 other Spec Zs ...new class that needs some good pics to provide sponsors/NASA/etc

You got it! Actually, I will send you a PM, I have an idea or two that I want to run by you for your new class...photo wise.

laze1

Excellent!

Z06cool

#88 - Silver Vette - TTS please...

trhoads
#88 - Silver Vette - TTS please...

Hey Khoi, I have you on my list now. Thanks.

jcs

Please add me to list # 74 HPDE -2 ,1995 BMW m3 white Thanks.

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

sign me up. Im in the thunder race

trhoads
Please add me to list # 74 HPDE -2 ,1995 BMW m3 white Thanks.

Hi Juan, I got your email, you are on the list! Thanks for contacting me.