• Lucid Moments

• robbodleimages

Kevin

2003 C5 Corvette Z06

Red

#01 PTA

Thunder Race Group

If you get any shots, much appreciated.

You got it, on the list. Thanks, I appreciate it.

TR

I won't be able to make it this weekend. You can remove me from the list. Thanks!

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting me know, I will scratch you from the list.

Add me to the list id like to buy some pics.

HPDE 4

grey Subaru STi

thanks.

You are on my list. Got your email, thanks for contacting me.

you are welcome Jim, thanks for letting me come out and take a few pictures this weekend.

I had a great weekend, took about 5000 pictures, and started to sort them all last night. It will take me time to work through my list, but I will be working on it starting this afternoon.

Travis,

I will sign up again. I will be running comp school on Friday, then god (or Jim) willing I will be in lightning on sat/sun. Red/Black #53 Honda Civic Hatch.

I am specifically looking for shots with other cars in the shot.

Michael, your proofs are online now. You will have an email shortly.

53-MichaelKelley15-M.jpg

This might take a little longer than it used to...new camera files are twice the size of the old cameras files...

Lucid Moments

This might take a little longer than it used to...new camera files are twice the size of the old cameras files...

They look awesome as usual Travis. I'll get with you in a day or so about which ones I want.

If you took any pics of the black Contour SVT that was used for pace, I would love to see them. Thanks!

I might have one or two, I will flag them as I go through the rest if they show up.

They look awesome as usual Travis. I'll get with you in a day or so about which ones I want.

Thanks Michael, just let me know.

Count me in. I believe I bought a couple from you before. White Subaru Legacy PTB#41 in either Thunder or Lightning race groups (it changes). I already got a good 2-wheel shot from you in T3. Looking for some good trafffic shots and a good high speed solo side shot. Thanks man, you do great work!

Bob your proofs are up, and a PM is coming to you soon.

41-BobRutzky11-M.jpg

Count me in. I believe I bought a couple from you before. White Subaru Legacy PTB#41 in either Thunder or Lightning race groups (it changes). I already got a good 2-wheel shot from you in T3. Looking for some good trafffic shots and a good high speed solo side shot. Thanks man, you do great work!

Bob your proofs are up, and a PM is coming to you soon.

41-BobRutzky11-M.jpg

Blocked at work, but look awesome as usual on my iphone. I'll be purchasing some for sure. I probably only got 15 laps all weekend, thanks for catching me.

Blocked at work, but look awesome as usual on my iphone. I'll be purchasing some for sure. I probably only got 15 laps all weekend, thanks for catching me.

That explains it...I was wondering why I only had the number I did. That seems to happen to a couple drivers on my list each weekend. Sorry you had troubles, glad I caught you while you were out there.

itsarebuild

Great pictures! Sorry I didn't see this thread before the event, if you happened to get any shots of the 77 black and orange BMW e30 in de 2 I'd be interested in getting some, thanks! Mike

Great pictures! Sorry I didn't see this thread before the event, if you happened to get any shots of the 77 black and orange BMW e30 in de 2 I'd be interested in getting some, thanks! Mike

Off the top of my head I am not sure, I have added you to the list and will look.

Count me in. I believe I bought a couple from you before. red civic hatch #107 in TTB and maybe hpde 4

Dave, your proofs are online, you will have a PM and an email shortly...thanks for your return work, I do appreciate it.

107-DavidIsbell16-M.jpg

Please add me to the list.

Factory Five Challenge #43 Thunder group.

Mr. Howard, your proofs are up. You will have a PM shortly.

43-MartyHoward38-M.jpg