Top Posters In This Topic

• trhoads

• mhoward1

• Lucid Moments

• robbodleimages

drivinhardz06
I am interested as well.

TTS number 10 Blue corvette

PM me [email protected] if you need additional info.

MYRX, Your proofs are online, you have an email and a PM. Thanks.

10-TTS-MYRX13-M.jpg

$25 extra to photoshop out the door and rocker damage

any word on my proofs. Red #44 BMW in DE1.

Thanks

I don't remember what number you were on my list, what I do is I work in order that people were added to my list. I will check my list when I get home and let you know. It takes me a week to two weeks to get to everyone. I do this at night and on the weekends, and am the only one, so bear with me, I will get to you, I have not forgotten, and will not skip over.

Thanks

Hi Craig,

Just to keep you informed, you are #19 on my list, I am working on #9 tonight. I usually get three or so drivers done a night. But I will be doing a lot of them this weekend to try to get through them all as soon as possible. I won't skip you, and won't forget you. Just takes me a few days, it is just me, working after hours. Thanks.

TR

I wouldn't mind a T3 shot also; white E36 M3 #15 DE3;

Thank you

Tim, your proofs are online, a PM and email are headed your way.

Thanks.

15-TimBlack28-M.jpg

me ...me...me again

#176 Nissan 350z - Sliver in Spec Z.

and I would be interested in some Paddock shots with the 2-3 other Spec Zs ...new class that needs some good pics to provide sponsors/NASA/etc

John, an email and a PM are on the way to you...your proofs are up. Your enthusiasm is second to none, thanks for your continued support and willingness to be a part of new things...I had so much fun creating this image, and look forward to working on the Spec Z images for you.

Turn5-SpecZ-L.jpg

#88 - Silver Vette - TTS please...

Khoi, your proofs are up...you TT guys don't stay out long...a couple laps and done...

88-KhoiNguyen05-M.jpg

#88 - Silver Vette - TTS please...

Khoi, your proofs are up...you TT guys don't stay out long...a couple laps and done...

g]

LOL, that is sig worthy right there!!!

me ...me...me again

and I would be interested in some Paddock shots with the 2-3 other Spec Zs ...new class that needs some good pics to provide sponsors/NASA/etc

John, an email and a PM are on the way to you...your proofs are up. Your enthusiasm is second to none, thanks for your continued support and willingness to be a part of new things...I had so much fun creating this image, and look forward to working on the Spec Z images for you.

Turn5-SpecZ-L.jpg

thats cool

dbright007
me ...me...me again

Turn5-SpecZ-L.jpg

Badass. Poster quality. I know the effort you put in to this one. Much respect.

Thanks Karl and Dano...that shoot has to this point been a highlight in my photography career...I had a lot of fun on that one, and it is to help out a new class with NASA, so everyone wins.

Thanks Karl and Dano...that shoot has to this point been a highlight in my photography career...I had a lot of fun on that one, and it is to help out a new class with NASA, so everyone wins.

It is a spectacular shot and I look forward seeing it show up everywhere

Thanks Marty, I hope to see it all over helping promote Spec Z...I think it would be the class I would want to get into if I could afford a racecar.

Thanks

Hi Craig,

Just to keep you informed, you are #19 on my list, I am working on #9 tonight. I usually get three or so drivers done a night. But I will be doing a lot of them this weekend to try to get through them all as soon as possible. I won't skip you, and won't forget you. Just takes me a few days, it is just me, working after hours. Thanks.

TR

Thanks for the update. Look forward to seeing them.

Craig

This one...

43-MartyHoward49-M.jpg

Thanks, I love that one, that is at the top of the hill after 5. that is not one I can always shoot, but we had oddly good sun for this event.

Jon, your proofs are online...

you have a PM...

36-Jon-TTD27-M.jpg

I had planned to work all night tonight...but it has been a really long week...I think I need to take a night off, the lovely wife is getting restless with me sitting at the computer every night...I will be back at it tomorrow...