HyperFest 12 - Who's in for HC?

GI8U2racing

I'm hoping we can get a bunch of H1 and H2 cars up for this, who's in?

So far I know of:

1. Jonathan Baker - H2

2. Spencer Anderson - H2

3. Zephyr Belski - H2

Erik? Brian? Robbie? Matt Espinoza? Mike 10-11? John Reamer? Karl? Shane? Steph? Kevin? JFO? Harris? Chad? Drew? Pete? Fries in the H2 S2K? Keith?

Should we do some sort of feast Friday evening?

I'm in and reg'd. So is Oldt and Kevin. None of the Southeast guys are coming and Brian told me last week he might not make it. I'm trying to get some of the Great Lakes guys to come out again.

We're going to hold you to this Jon. And while you're at it bring the rest of the crew out.

I'll be in H2!

Oh sorry-i thought this thread was about nationals :P

yea, i should make it. this will be my first event so i'll be a backmarker tor sure.

the helms/hondaworks crew are feeding us saturday night i think. check FB for the list and add yourself.

I plan to be there in 3 weeks, rooting y'all on, except maybe the Honda/Acura guys running in PT...

My car *should* also be there.

I will get Terry to check Facebook...

Keith, who has hung up his HANS...

yea, i should make it. this will be my first event so i'll be a backmarker tor sure.

I'm not falling for that

I'm not falling for that

no need. now, i'm a no show. thank you *** for your speedy service!

I'm in for instructing. Still no Civic, but I'll have my Prelude down there to play. But count me in for fun, food, and festivities! My friend Tony is also coming down, so hopefully nobody will mind a WRX parked with us...

The H2 showing for Hyperfest this year is a little disappointing. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Right now we've got 5, and Fries WILL give us 6, not too bad considering Brian, Robbie, Spencer, and Ohio guys aren't making it.

Plus Richie Hunter and none of the Southeast guys are coming.

The H2 showing for Hyperfest this year is a little disappointing. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Right now we've got 5, and Fries WILL give us 6, not too bad considering Brian, Robbie, Spencer, and Ohio guys aren't making it.

sorry guys i really wanted to come up, but its just not practical with me doing nationals... im on a tight budget,as far as sponsors ,, its called the ole back pocket

would like to thank my mom, john, bob and melissa they help out Lots!!

I think for most people it's the economy.

I just noticed that they have H1 and H2 in different run groups.

I was looking forward to having an unfair advantage over the H2 guys

We're still going to beat you Walt. Even if I have to take a short cut from turn 5 to turn 8, I'm gonna beat ya.

Yeah you guys are too fast...stuck in Thunder with the Mustangs

Walt, you should just put your car up to H2 weight and race in H2! Fries is running H2 now with his H2 S2K, you could give us 7! [i know you won't though]

Walt, check out lap times between H2 and your H1 setup, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fast guys (ahem) are turning H1 times. Both Erik and I have done low 1:24's in H2 trim.

From my perspective, it is good to see David Lee running his S2000 in Honda Challenge, again, instead of PT. I have known David even longer than I have known Beno Rubin.

Last I knew, David still has the original Integra that Floyd drove in 2002. It was usually H5, sometimes H4, and then PT-something.

Keith, who will be driving his tow-vehicle Acura up tomorrow, instead of the CRX...

Fries is running H2 now with his H2 S2K, you could give us 7! [i know you won't though]

Is he running H2 or H1 at nationals this year?