HyperFest 12 - Who's in for HC?

GI8U2racing

Fries is running H2 now with his H2 S2K, you could give us 7! [i know you won't though]

Is he running H2 or H1 at nationals this year?

He is on the entry list for H1, of course that doesn't guarantee he won't switch.

The list just got updated again today - http://www.nasaproracing.com/nationals/Running_entrylist_2012.pdf

I wish there were more than 7 H1 cars... There are more S2k than all other cars combined...

What a GREAT weekend!!!!!

Thanx to all the HC guys for fun on and off the track. Big ups to the Helms family for taking care of all of us. I totaly cant wait to get to VIR next month to do it all over again. I wish I had been going to Summit more in the past 7 years Ive been tracking. Its a very easy track to do but much tougher to do "right". I will def be back!!!

Thanx Again Gang

#94 Integra

Michael Harris

Fries is running H2 now with his H2 S2K, you could give us 7! [i know you won't though]

Is he running H2 or H1 at nationals this year?

He is on the entry list for H1, of course that doesn't guarantee he won't switch.

The list just got updated again today - http://www.nasaproracing.com/nationals/Running_entrylist_2012.pdf

I wish there were more than 7 H1 cars... There are more S2k than all other cars combined...

Yup, I am entered in H1 but given the fact that I will race H2 in the Northeast for the rest of the season, odds are I will be at nationals in H2. That is, of course, unless I don't get race shocks and limited slip in the car or have other car issues.

Walt, check out lap times between H2 and your H1 setup, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fast guys (ahem) are turning H1 times. Both Erik and I have done low 1:24's in H2 trim.

How do you figure your doing H1 times ( I think your lap times are off a bit from H1 times).

Please explain.