renting helmets at thunderhill

B16

hello i have a friend that wants to ride along with me in hpde3 at thunderhill on saturday, i do not know anyone with an extra helmet, does anyone know if you can rent them at thunderhill? if so, how much? and where?

thanks

hmm, i've been to the last 6 hpde's and were able to have passengers.

christine, thanks for the reply, but i was hoping if i could find out before hand. is this something the park would supply? or the NASA org.? i would feel bad dragging my friend with me and have him sit in the paddock all day.

I doubt that the track itself has loaners. A better bet is to ask whomever is running the hpde group if s/he knows of any helmets that can be borrowed. They are out there, just have to know whom to ask.

Have fun!

Jason

hmm, i've been to the last 6 hpde's and were able to have passengers.

christine, thanks for the reply, but i was hoping if i could find out before hand. is this something the park would supply? or the NASA org.? i would feel bad dragging my friend with me and have him sit in the paddock all day.

get ahold of me on AIM or text me @ [email protected] ... I might have a helmet you can borrrow..