Looking for Parts

Jason S.

I am going to be in Colorado Springs from Sunday through Thursday next week and would like to see if there are any parts I can buy off some Rocky Mountain guys. I have transportation back from Colorado to Texas so I wouldnt have to pay shipping on something large and heavy like a Head or something. I currently have zero spare parts for my 944 so I am open to any extras that anyone has. I know that the RM region is big in 944, so I figured there should be a plethora of stuff available. PM or email me with what you have.

Tonight I found out that I need a new Brake Master Cylinder. I've pushed almost a liter of fluid through the system and still cant get a firm pedal.

My brake pedal will firm up slightly right around where it would normally and then give way to almost past the accelerator pedal. It will eventually actuate the brakes enough to stop the car but not in a way that inspires confidence. I first used a motive pressure bleeder and then tried having a friend pump the pedal while I opened and closed the bleed screws. I then went back and tried doing the Motive again just to see if that would help.