Think I might have found my next race car...

mhoward1

being non-production or tube frame based it'll be in STR somewhere, just depends on final adjusted whp/weight numbers between STR-2 (8.70), STR-1 (5.50) or SU (unlimited).

Stupid rules.

being non-production or tube frame based it'll be in STR somewhere, just depends on final adjusted whp/weight numbers between STR-2 (8.70), STR-1 (5.50) or SU (unlimited).

Stupid rules.

Just work off 1800 lbs and put what ever HP you want to run.

Stupid rules.

Just work off 1800 lbs and put what ever HP you want to run.

with it being tube framed, that probably automatically puts it up in ST

with it being tube framed, that probably automatically puts it up in ST

STR, by next year there will no tube frame cars in ST.

• 7 months later...
Was looking the 818 myself ,that would be cool series, finding a wrecked subi kinda easy to find hehehe ,chainsaw in tow .

It actually falls nicely in STR3

• 8 months later...
I talked with John that day at WGI and he said that car is awesome, just like it's on rails and FAST!

Yeah, but he and Jim think it's a Sub 2:00 car at VIR full.

• Members
I talked with John that day at WGI and he said that car is awesome, just like it's on rails and FAST!

Once they get some more track time in it then I am sure it can easily do that at VIR and WGI... Robert Patton and I have been giving it serious looks as a future race car...

Once they get some more track time in it then I am sure it can easily do that at VIR and WGI... Robert Patton and I have been giving it serious looks as a future race car...

the 818R would make a great Spec series.

yay for class proliferation vs consolidation

(if there were a ton of them out there, then yeah... build the series within exisiting framework and break out when the #s can actually support a class of its own)

yay for class proliferation vs consolidation

(if there were a ton of them out there, then yeah... build the series within exisiting framework and break out when the #s can actually support a class of its own)

Ken, you know me better than that. BTW, the car fits nicely in either ST2 or ST3 depending on engine used