Roll call for BW June 11th Enduro

SRC/SampsonRacingComm.

We will be there with the RX7 and some new lights. I need a helmet radio kit. I am sure you will have parts for sale at the track?

Hey Tim, not a problem I know a guy you can talk to ! What class will you be in E1?

no we are still in ES. We will employ the tortoise race strategy for the unlimited class. It worked for us last time . We are hoping the new and improved lighting system will help us see where we are going, maybe helping us to go a little faster. I'll stop by and see you on friday if your around otherwise saturday morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the enduro fairies have visited, and that Johnny Kanavas and Scott Webb will bring the Circuit City/Protomotive Miata to the race under the Kanavas Kompetition banner.

I'd like to give you guys a run for your money in E2, but no dinero means no racing.

Maybe next time......

You guys have fun and be safe.

I'll be running with Don Alexander in E0. Still have to come up with a clever name for the team. Oh, and paint the car, wire the lights, fix the quater panel, add some ballast, do some wiring...

thawley -- glad to be self employed and in the garage for a few days

I'm aware of another cast-away team from the 6-hour that is planning to run this Saturday evening as well.

Looks like we should have about 30+ teams. Another great event is instore for us all!

email from Ryan said 20 already paid , so 30 looks easy. I know we are looking forward to this race. Anybody from SoCal looking at running the enduro at Thundehill in October? We are looking to share some tools and space if anyone is interested. Shawn I know you and Charlie had been thinking about it, anyone else?

I will be there in the "spee" machine passing out swedish meatballs from the on-board salad shooter in the #157 Sentra in E2.

Ask Per what all that means....

We will be there in the 'Evil' car once again. Now I need to go study track maps.. #13 CCW., A new adventure!

John Pagel

Evil Genius Racing

Look forward to seeing you all!

And John #13... its the hardest... you'll never figure it out Ah Ah Ah!