New to NASA Looking to do a Phoenix Event

gsr-boost-dc

Hello all.

I just recently developed a liking for road racing. I have been attending events at a track called ASR in Deming, its really relaxed and has 3 different classes. I want to attend an event on August 24/25 At Firebird in Phoenix, Arizona.

Im really not to sure how to go about it. Do i need a license or approval? What are the first steps to registering and the whole HPDE 1,2,3,4 thing is a tad confusing.

I currently have a Acura Integra with a K24 swap and i have a Drag racing cage, im not sure if this will hold me back from doing any events.

I just dont want to make the 6 hour drive to phoenix and get turned down.

Can someone please point me into the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Hello all.

I just recently developed a liking for road racing. I have been attending events at a track called ASR in Deming, its really relaxed and has 3 different classes. I want to attend an event on August 24/25 At Firebird in Phoenix, Arizona.

Im really not to sure how to go about it. Do i need a license or approval? What are the first steps to registering and the whole HPDE 1,2,3,4 thing is a tad confusing.

I currently have a Acura Integra with a K24 swap and i have a Drag racing cage, im not sure if this will hold me back from doing any events.

I just dont want to make the 6 hour drive to phoenix and get turned down.

Can someone please point me into the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Hey. I'm a local with NASAAZ and have been attending events since summer 2007. I've also attended events at ASR so I know where you're coming from.

Are you a NASA member (aka - membership card holder)? If not, register online at http://www.nasaproracing.com/. Sign up online for HPDE1. Go to http://forums.nasaaz.com/ and register for our local forum and introduce yourself there. (BTW, HPDE1 is classroom instruction and driving on track with an instructor)