So who else may be going to Nats but hasn't registered yet?

speedengineer

Prelude won't be ready for Summit so will be renting a Spec E30 to get my races and TT in. Will see everyone in September!!!!!

So are you racing H1 at nationals??

Prelude won't be ready for Summit so will be renting a Spec E30 to get my races and TT in. Will see everyone in September!!!!!

So are you racing H1 at nationals??

Yep. H1 all the way!

• 2 weeks later...

I count 6, looks like Fries dropped down to H2. Unfortunate that we had 10 at one point, and have dropped to nearly half...

I'd like to go race H1 but there are a few reasons preventing me.

1. money (been an expensive year getting prep'd and safety)

2. Still on my rookie license with 3 races and 1 TT

3. Vacation time. I think I'm pretty well used up most of it.

But I would still like to go and working on it. Hopefully I will be able to make it.

- Kris

Will you be going? You can make 8 in H1!

There will be 7 in H1. Too bad Team Honda Research (Shanfield and Schmitt) withdrew.

Wait, are you switching to H1? No turbo cars allowed...lol!

I count 6, looks like Fries dropped down to H2. Unfortunate that we had 10 at one point, and have dropped to nearly half...

You're setting record lap times and scaring them away.....

You're setting record lap times and scaring them away.....

Haha, not on the toyos...barely faster than the H2 cars...

Currently there are 6 H1 cars on the list. But right now things are looking like I won't be there. If I do show up, it will be only for the Final Saturday race. Marla has to have emergency surgery next week so coming out will be rough.

Currently there are 6 H1 cars on the list. But right now things are looking like I won't be there. If I do show up, it will be only for the Final Saturday race. Marla has to have emergency surgery next week so coming out will be rough.

Hate to do this to the H1 folks but my H1 setup is just not ready. I just threw my old underpowered H2 H22 back into the car, put in a big battery and passenger seat, and will weigh it at Pocono this weekend to move to H2. Marla's surgery won't be until after the National race so I may actually make it there on Wednesday for test n tune.

We understand. Good luck at Ponoco. Looks like Merris has switched to H1, so we have 6 still. At least that means there is a 50/50 chance of a podium finish...yay!!!...

Updated the list on the first page. What the heck - Lee's gone from H1 now too??? Down do 5... H2 looks a little bit slim even at 15 entries...

Updated the list on the first page. What the heck - Lee's gone from H1 now too??? Down do 5... H2 looks a little bit slim even at 15 entries...

Check again, they just fixed everything and showing 6 in H1 and 18 in H2. I know what 1 of the H2 entries won't be there, Edgar Villarroya, but other than that everyone on the list is accounted for.

See you all soon!

Regards,

Sam

the hasport sponsorship may bring us a few more entries, the pt_ guys can transfer their entry to HC and then super-size back to pt_

As much as I'd love to see this, I doubt this will be the case as most if not all of the PT only Honda/Acura entries are guys who don't have Toyos at this point in time and won't be purchasing them just for this event. Not the way that I things should be, but simply the reality of it all.

Regards,

Sam

Yup, Lee's back. I think it's a glitch in the automated entry list system - I've noticed it before for great lakes events, where it will sometimes remove people and then they show back up a day or two later.