Spec Z Pix

laze1

Here are a few pics from this past weekend at NJMP Lightning. This was a great opportunity to test the car before Nats.

251809_404288269618867_424805856_n.jpg

Me Running from the Spec Z at the end of the Lightning Race to my ST2 Car on Grid for the thunder race (They were back to back).

487877_404288212952206_672988834_n.jpg

552748_404288109618883_48111550_n.jpg

Here are some vids from other cars in the class.

0:03

2:30

Here are a few pics from this past weekend at NJMP Lightning. This was a great opportunity to test the car before Nats.

Great looking car. What kind of wheels are you running up front? Are you not running the RPF1's all the way around because of fitment?

The 18x9 ET 35 RPF1 wheel are very hard to get right now...everybody is scrambling to "make due" until the Ship from Japan gets here...when ever that is.....

Great looking car. What kind of wheels are you running up front? Are you not running the RPF1's all the way around because of fitment?

My "old" #12 car that I built into SpecZ, then sold for SpecZ racing in Louisiana. I did four races in this beauty:

IMG_2531.jpg

photo.jpg

Current SpecZ. All is ready except for NASA inspection and the Nissan/BFG/NISMO/sponsor decals. It will be ready for racing 8/17-18 though!

Green_SpecZ3.jpg

Green_SpecZ.jpg

mg_4234.jpg

Thanks! Those are the stock Nismo wheels that came on the car up front. I have not been able to get any RPF1's for the front anywhere... If you know where I can get a set of 9" RPF1's please let me know.

If you guys don't mind -- I am looking for some interior pics -- focused @ the floor pan - trying to see what other folks have done to close in the floor.

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

251809_404288269618867_424805856_n.jpg

Me Running from the Spec Z at the end of the Lightning Race to my ST2 Car on Grid for the thunder race (They were back to back).

487877_404288212952206_672988834_n.jpg

552748_404288109618883_48111550_n.jpg

Here are some vids from other cars in the class.

0:03

2:30

Nice looking Nismo!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have tentative plans to run with you guys Oct 5&6 @ Sebring...a few things have to come together before I register...But I sure want to run

Laze, we hope you can make it to Sebring. Great track and it would make the field large enough to qualify for contingency.

Agree that using that Z emblem in the class label was igenious Mr. Dirks. My hood stripes and blacked out lights also serve a dual function; they hide the wall damage from homestead speedway from 10 feet or further away...

I love Sebring! I had my 1st EVER on track experience there in a 1971 Pinto in the old IMSA Champion Spark Plug Series...what a blast. But I have not been to Sebring since. So on my 60th birthday, I plan to revisit Sebring and kick Joseph Anderson's ass

Scan_Pic0008.jpg

Scan_Pic0002.jpg

USBongs3.jpg

Scan_Pic0009.jpg

This page of pix is impressive. The New Orleans team has the best dressed Z's I've seen but still can't compare to that pic of laze1 circa 1971! Can't get over how much Sebring appears to have changed since then. (was turn 17 as bumpy then as it is now?) I think Joseph Anderson and I would cover your entry fee if you promise to walk around all weekend in those 1970 shorts. Really enjoyed those old photos, look forward to meeting in October if it works out.

Those NOLA SpecZ's would look awesome on Sebring as well...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...