2012 NASA Champs Parking

Jeremy C.

• National Staff

Sound off if you plan to park in the Honda Challenge paved parking area. We should have enough paved area for everyone if we plan this well.

Thanks!

Since parking space is limited, does this include room for the trailer and truck? If it does, I would like to be here. If not, then I'll be in the grass.

Thanks!

• National Staff

Jason,

We should have enough room if we economize the space their. If we can get people to park open trailers in the grass and just have their support truck and car on the paved area, we should have enough room to make it work!

Enclosed trailers usually have too much stuff in them to be kept out of the area, so we should have them their as well.

I believe we'll have enough space if we follow this principal and really try to fit all the HC cars into this area. It makes a great showing having all the cars in one spot and we get to all chat and hang out during the event. It also looks great for current and potential series sponsors moving forward to have all the cars in one spot!

Is everyone up for making this happen?

Hey Dave,

No. I also did the same thing but I had to contact Will Faules to tell him I wanted next to HC.

I see by the assignments that you are in B16 inthe middle paddock. HC is in the upper paddock. C13 is next to me that is open and so is B14. I took C14 because last year we mostly used row C as the in/out.

Parking assignments - http://www.nasaproracing.com/nationals/parking_assign_2012.pdf