replacement 332mm rotor rings?

bob-e

What rings are you guys using for Stop Tech hats? My car came with 3 beat up sets and I have cracked all but the last set. I know Racing Brake makes a set that is $450 vs Stop Techs $500 and are lighter, but every thing I read says they don't last as long. Just double checking with you guys before I shell out the 500 bones. Anyone wanna put a giant sticker on my car and send me free rings?

• 2 weeks later...

I considered the RB rotors but spent the extra $$ and bought Stoptech rings from Jay Andrew at andrewracing.com . My first set of rotors lasted almost two seasons on an AI car... Might have lasted longer but I wrecked the car and broke a wheel/rotor...

• Members
I considered the RB rotors but spent the extra $$ and bought Stoptech rings from Jay Andrew at andrewracing.com . My first set of rotors lasted almost two seasons on an AI car... Might have lasted longer but I wrecked the car and broke a wheel/rotor...

+1

Definitely contact Jay before you do anything. He is a StopTech dealer as well as Hawk pads and is the brake guru. He'll set you straight as well as probably save you some cashola!!

Ed