cfries3

Moving to St. Louis. Need Garage / Storage

cfries3

Hi folks. I'll be moving to St. Louis soon from Milwaukee and need space for race car, trailer, tow vehicle as well as workshop, micro brew, Man-Cave, etc. Is anyone aware of available properties? I'm thinking in terms of 2000 sq ft. or more with garage door entrance, good electric, water, ...

Thanks,

Chris Fries

GTS2 BMW 328i

T&A Racing

Chris, lived here for awhile, have had two shops currently have one out west. Happy to let you park a trailer while you find something. Just drop me a note when you want to chat in some detail.

cfries3

Mark,

Thanks for the offer. Right now I am focused on finding my own place. But if it takes too long, I may take you up on it.

You mentioned you've had 2 shops. Do you have any contacts that could help me find one?

Thanks,

Chris Fries Sr.

'96 BMW328i GTS2 #04

T&A Racing

Yea I can help as much as possible, lots of variables like what part of town, ect. There are several storage places that have bigger units to rent pretty cheap. Stand alone buildings are good as well and there are some industrial parks with smaller units, 2000 sf is about the smallest I have found that route. We have a 40 x 40 building behind small retail strip mall, lots of parking water electric works out pretty well.