any H5's attending Gingerman & Waterford in OH/IN series

tom91ita

currently planning to attend with my ITB/H5 crx.

any others? post here or email me at tom91ita at yahoo dot com

should have SCCA licensing completed by then with NASA membership/licensing to follow.

tom

• 3 weeks later...

I used to race a first gen Integra out there for 3 years. It's a fun little track! The Hondas do very well there. Just remember to check your sound level. If I remember correctly the db limit is still 76!!! Quick tips: Third gear most of the track, 4th on the back straight (of course), 2nd for skeet house turn. Start turn one about 3/4 track (too wide is greasy) and slowly turn in until you apex just before the top of the hill. You shouldn't have to brake, only lift before going over hill top, but if you don't have a limited slip you'll be spinning the tires pretty good so watch the rpm. Just a quick lift before you enter Big Bend and you on the back straight. Swamp turn is a large double apex carousel. If it's done correctly you should be able to keep the wheel in a steady position and still make both apexs. You'll probably find that most of your apexs happen just after or at the tail end of the curbing. Concentrate on Big Bend, turn 1 and Swamp. Those are the most important for lap times.

Best rule of thumb: Late Apex Everywhere.

Have fun, I wish I was there.

thjgj2015.jpg