Pics and Videos from Nationals

petemac

Cool. It was a very good race. The Speedcast coverage missed the past for the lead in Spec Z.

considering that's all they seemed to show for that whole race group that's kinda sad...

• 2 weeks later...
  • National Staff

I've got pics and video as well that I'll try to get posted.

Just need to dig out of the hole after being gone on the road for so long.

So many contingency claims to process!

Cool. It was a very good race. The Speedcast coverage missed the past for the lead in Spec Z.

Well, I've got the in-car footage of that..... Just need to readjust my priority list and get it posted!

the video please!

Well, I've got the in-car footage of that..... Just need to readjust my priority list and get it posted!

Here is my in-car video from the Championship race:

Some highlights:

10:30 Pass #1 by Jeremy, which was not shown in the Speedcasttv coverage.

20:30 Pass attempt by Pete, where we both played chicken late braking into T2. My ABS kicked in and I played in the sandbox for a while...

27:12 ABS kicked in again at the same spot, and I subsequently used a CMC car to slow me down. Pete took advantage of that and passed on the inside. Also not shown in the Speedcasttv coverage.

Some highlights:

20:30 Pass attempt by Pete, where we both played chicken late braking into T2. My ABS kicked in and I played in the sandbox for a while...

27:12 ABS kicked in again at the same spot, and I subsequently used a CMC car to slow me down. Pete took advantage of that and passed on the inside. Also not shown in the Speedcasttv coverage.

After watching this, seems the ABS system is more trouble than its worth, plan on removing my ABS and brake booster and going with a triple pedal from tilton, too many accidents and close to have accidents in my opinion

Mr Dirks, is that wheel spin I hear on more all corners???? If so, is your rear ASB full hard???

JE

Some highlights:

I forgot to mention that my Wavetrac took a crap before the main race, so I had to do my best to manage the rear inner wheel spin.

But to answer your question about the rear bar- yes, it was full stiff. But before the LSD turned into an open diff it felt pretty good.