2013 east coast series ideas

Red Tornado

ugh....sebring on unshaven toyos. ha...that last corner before the main straight on treads?

but yea....if that is the schedule, i will commit to it now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am out too.

Not sure that i would be in anyway with out a car at the moment

I am not sure an organized sub-series is a good idea for American Iron as a whole.

I think that strong car counts at the regional level will build the series as a whole.

I am certain that a traveling points sub-series will dilute the regional programs.

That being said I don't see anything wrong with a region trying to promote one special race a season to try to attract new racers or racers from other regions.

just my 2 cents worth.

Jay Andrew

Ok who is in?

i will buy ra1's from tj and run ai for these races if we get some commitments. however, it seems like

there's not a lot of enthusiasum for traveling among the northern crew.

i wonder what their average race haul lenth is?

Ok who is in?

i will buy ra1's from tj and run ai for these races if we get some commitments. however, it seems like

there's not a lot of enthusiasum for traveling among the northern crew.

i wonder what their average race haul lenth is?

6hrs is my "long" tow to Mid-Ohio. If my memory is right, I have 7 tracks within 4 hours. Yes, I'm spoiled.

yea....ha. now, i am in nearly a worst case scenario living on the coast of nc, but if i run a full

season of nasa se i have 4 8 hour hauls to road atlanta to start with. 4 hours is my year long

short haul. most se guys live in atlanta or charlotte have a pretty short average haul for a season

though