First Spec Z in Florida region

obzezzed350

Ladies and Gents, the first Spec Z will debut in Florida region next weekend at Sebring! It is a 03 Track that my primary sponsor, ProsTuning / Japtrix, out of WPB, FL has put together for arrive and drive/rentals. Ramin Abdolvahabi, ST1/2 evo driver, will drive it in the weekend sprints to shake it down. The two of us will then drive it in the 2 hour twilight enduro Saturday. I hope it gets some attention, and gets a few of the guys I have talked to here in Florida off the fence and into Spec Z for 2013!! Updates to come!!

Great news! My car will be ready by January so we should qualify for some contingency.

Cool! Looking forward to seeing it!

Well the Spec Z took one hell of beating this weekend. It went through 4 sprint races (with practice and qual), and a 2 hour enduro! I got the 2nd hour stint in the enduro, and it was amazing! The KWs felt great, the R1 tires were great despite the light rain that I had in my stint. We have a few guys talking about starting builds, and have a 2nd finished car ready to go through comp school in January! I am looking forward to getting behind the wheel of the Pros Tuning Spec Z as often as I can!