RockLobster

Meet me in PT?

CWeber

Where is the Midwest Autobahn entry list? ...after all, that event is happening before MidO!

speedengineer

Haha, yeah...not sure why that one's not posted yet. I guess it's their way of saying "mid ohio is better than autobahn and you should all register for MO instead!

RockLobster

Sorry I didn't have a chance to chat with the two PT drivers at Autobahn a couple weekends ago. As you can imagine the tech shed was a mad house for this first weekend of the year, and on top of that I got there late on friday because i was stuck in a blizzard in good old Minnesota!

I am starting to put together a mailing list for PT for midwest and plan to try to communicate some that way as well as using these forums. If you want to send me an email to PT@nasamidwest.com and ill get your email on the distribution list.

I will not be at Putnam or at Gingerman but I hope to see this big PTE field for the July Autobahn event!

CWeber

who will be the PT group leader at Gingerman since it is a Midwest run event?

RockLobster

I'll chat with Sam to see if he will be there. I will be submitting impound and of course you can fire questions to me via email.

Let me know if you need something in particular.

H4CRXSi

No, I'm not planning to be at Gingerman.

Regards,

Sam

CWeber
I'll chat with Sam to see if he will be there. I will be submitting impound and of course you can fire questions to me via email.

Let me know if you need something in particular.

I was just wondering who to give PT forms should we have an updated sheet filled out for that weekend! (who will have the updated Impound stickers to provide, etc.)

RockLobster

Impound stickers can be obtained from Paul in tech, (we have blank ones there). Just bring your PT class form with you to the track should he want to look at something on it, and ask for a sticker from him. Fill it out yourself and away you go.

If you have revised PT forms you can always send them in PDF to me or sam and we will keep them on file. We date-stamp them and share them electronically so we know what the latest one is.

H4CRXSi

Change in plans...I'll be there racing in HC...Series Directing in both HC & PT.

Regards,

Sam

whoahstu

It’s of no consolation for 2013 but my dad and I will be caging our cars, mostly 'as is', and running PTE in 2014.

I’m sure people have seen us around…

roadamericadadstugrid.jpg

CWeber
Change in plans...I'll be there racing in HC...Series Directing in both HC & PT.

Regards,

Sam

okay. I will email you an updated form for Team Weber

speedengineer

That's going to be an "E" form, not an "F" form, right?

kbrew8991

File an F form, but come on to Hallett. 6 PTF cars registered thus far

speedengineer

Shhhhh, Ken - quit tempting the locals!

CWeber
That's going to be an "E" form, not an "F" form, right?

TTE for sure (have to send in some corrections still because of oops on registration)

File an F form, but come on to Hallett. 6 PTF cars registered thus far

...sorry Ken but a 3 hour drive vs. 12 hour drive 1-way makes Gingerman the clear winner this time

kbrew8991
Shhhhh, Ken - quit tempting the locals!

it's worth it for a once a year special one-off Summer Nationals type event

Or you can go run your boring old local event that you can run any other weekend out of the year It's about 12hrs for me too, and it's still considered *in region* Ask your cool AI/CMC type people that are making the trip if it's worth it

CWeber

.. perhaps next year Hallett will be our 'new track' since we are not going to Nationals this year with lack of finances. This year our 'new' to us track was Heartland so new track checked off already! We shall see how it goes next year with our finances and vehicle condition (including the tow vehicle)! ...doubt we'll be going to Nationals next year if it is Utah again....

kbrew8991

it's been set to return to Miller for at least 6-8 months

CWeber

^ ah, okay... I did not know that...

Anyway.... anyone else locally going to have PT cars ready this season?

mweber

Okay, then why on May 31, 2013 did you post this.

First three were at Mid-O

Next year's location hasn't been announced yet. Will the pattern be broken?

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=103575

So, what changed in the last 17 days?

kbrew8991

Okay, then why on May 31, 2013 did you post this.

First three were at Mid-O

Next year's location hasn't been announced yet. Will the pattern be broken?

http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=103575

So, what changed in the last 17 days?

Uhhh, *this* year's (2013's) location was annouced quite a while ago. Dunno how you guys missed that one for 6-8 months. Next year's (2014's) location is still TBD. I haven't even spotted loose rumors on that one... anyone else spot anything?

Looking back it looks like we misunderstood each other... or at least I still don't understand which year she's asking about anyway.

mweber
.. perhaps next year Hallett will be our 'new track' since we are not going to Nationals this year with lack of finances. This year our 'new' to us track was Heartland so new track checked off already! We shall see how it goes next year with our finances and vehicle condition (including the tow vehicle)! ...doubt we'll be going to Nationals next year if it is Utah again....

Last time I checked next year is 2014, not 2013.

Edited by Guest

kbrew8991

gotcha - yeah, 2014 Nationals your guess is as good as mine right now. That's what I get for reading at 110mph in between waiting for stuff to finish processing in the system at work

speedengineer
... That's what I get for reading at 110mph in between waiting for stuff to finish processing in the system at work

Hehe - Ken, is this you at work?

compiling.png