WTB: D16Z6 Block/Head

porkchops22

Have a block in the machine shop currently and was told the mains are all deformed. They can be fixed for another $250 in machine work but I am checking here first to see if anyone has a known good block (bare) that they are willing to sell.

Also, my head has wiped out cam journals so I need a D16Z6 head too.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Keep an eye out on Ohio Import Parts on FB. I would post a 'Wanted" ad. There are a lot of Honda parts on that page

Thanks Rob, I am following that page and Honda/Acura Enthusiasts of NE Ohio. Have a wanted post up on both. I found block and head but the kid (literally) hasn't sent me pics yet.

Kevyn,

Have your replacement Z6 motor sitting at my shop and it looks in really great shape... looking forward to having you down to the shop next Saturday to pick it up so you can continue with your H4 build!

Regards,

Sam

Kevyn,

Have your replacement Z6 motor sitting at my shop and it looks in really great shape... looking forward to having you down to the shop next Saturday to pick it up so you can continue with your H4 build!

Regards,

Sam

Thanks Sam, I ordered my brake setup last week. Progress is slowly being made!!!