toomchpwr

anyone planning on doing TT3 next year in the NE?

toomchpwr

since TTA is gone, I'll start the arms race for TT3. begrudgingly.

Loved TTA since I got to use my mostly stock street car.

I will step it up over the winter though for TT3.

Curious how many others will come down from TTS to TT3, or move from TTS to TT2.

Foosh442

I "think" that I will be making the move to TT3 (currently I'm in TTS). To get my car competitive with the new ST2/TT2 rules will require too much time and $$. My car is almost at the new ST3/TT3 rules as it sits right now, so that would be the easiest most cost effective move for me. The good news is that my Dad (#120 '99 FRC) will also be making the move so that's at least another 2 cars for ST3/TT3. The only thing that would sway us is if there are a bunch of cars in the new ST2/TT2, I'd like to run with the most cars possible - but I would be less competitive in those classes. I'm glad you brought this up, anybody else out there for ST3/TT3??

petemac

Ill run where the cars are... unfortunately the new rules are going to split the former class (ST2) right down the middle...

toomchpwr

I think Ben will do what Pete does. "goes where the cars are". I'm thinking TT3 will be quite active.

Johnr352

It will be interesting to see how the rules finalize and the changes required to the car. It would be nice to position the car for a little less wear and tear, if possible.

toomchpwr

any updates from you guys?

I see Thai and myself registered for NJMP TT3.

The car will be stock LS6 motor, making about 370 hp, T1 suspension, and 275 A6's all around. No aero.

petemac
any updates from you guys?

I see Thai and myself registered for NJMP TT3.

The car will be stock LS6 motor, making about 370 hp, T1 suspension, and 275 A6's all around. No aero.

I ran the T1 setup my first year. It works really well. I just suggest running 315's instead of 275's... just my opinion from testing =)