little pissant

CMP Videos

little pissant

I'll start the video forum:

Here is my video from CMP in the Thunder Chicken:

Saturday:

Sunday:

If the links do not work, check my Youtube channel, Brandon Pantas, for the videos.

JohnPutnam

From the Sunday's TT session. If anyone has any video of the tripod I was driving (Green Acura Integra #501), I would love to see what people behind me saw!

sonny

From the P.O.S. Motorsports Thunder Roadster:

Good, clean racing all-around.

dolby

Some slow cars this weekend....I am surprised on how rough the gators on the exit of T14 is on our cars.

R13

Saturday morning TT. This video has both my fastest lap of the weekend and most "exciting" moment ("slightly" sideways through the kink ~9:55). Train-of-thought annotated over the video.

Honestly had a great time this weekend!

TeamEvolutionMS

Here is Sunday's race from my view, lots of sideways action and very little grip.

laze1

Saturday Thunder Race...pretty good shot of Morris Morgans spin thru the Kink...

and a Vid from Matt Isbell's screaming 240Z during Sunday's Thunder Race restart when I spun in T3 and almost was T-boned...sorry about that Orange Mustang

Red Tornado

Didn't have video card in for my flip so no video to share.

PushinTheLimit

Glad to see that you were ok Chris... hated to see the car so torn up.

laze1

A HUGE THNX FOR NOT SMASHING INTO ME!!!

IOU multiple Beers!:mrgreen:

Didn't have video card in for my flip so no video to share.

Darrel
Some slow cars this weekend....I am surprised on how rough the gators on the exit of T14 is on our cars.

That is an awesome video. Thanks for sharing

wheelpowerracing

^^^^X2 Amazing video!

dolby

^^^^X2 Amazing video!

Glad you enjoyed it. Wish I would have had time to shoot more.

All in all, it was a great weekend minus this little incident in the last session on sunday. All was good, except for a cracked bumper.

Mike

Rob O

^^^^X2 Amazing video!

WOW! That was the coolest video. Very creative and and eye opener to why we should stay off those gators.

snakebit
Saturday Thunder Race...pretty good shot of Morris Morgans spin thru the Kink...

I had a front row seat for that one. I'm in the black 67 Mustang....I suppose I took the air off of his wing...yeah that's it

John

Darrel
Here is my view of the Sunday Lighting Race. I started 31st and finished 3rd overall and 2nd in class.

https://vimeo.com/53407415

enjoy

Sorry I'll have to the reload the video. Vimeo only recorded the first lap. I not sure what happened.

Diller

Glad you enjoyed it. Wish I would have had time to shoot more.

All in all, it was a great weekend minus this little incident in the last session on sunday. All was good, except for a cracked bumper.

Mike

I was about 200 yards behind that little hiccup. I had no idea that there was contact through all of the tire smoke. Glad nothing worse happened but it sucks to hear about more car-car contact in DE this weekend.

retlaw
Here is my view of the Sunday Lighting Race. I started 31st and finished 3rd overall and 2nd in class.

https://vimeo.com/53407415

enjoy

linky no worky

phat ralph

WOW! That is some Nice Work........

Firebird Man

Not sure there's any video of it but Saturday my engine kicked the belts off coming off T7, into 8 and all the way to 13 with no power steering, was going to finish the race that way but apparently it also got the water pump belt and the engine overheated and shut off between 13-14.

Anyway, I had to make the 14 turn with no power and SU cars all over my arse. Did my best to stay out of the way, coasted wide left over the gaters and into the pits. Damn near chattered my fillings out. Those things are brutal.

PushinTheLimit
Not sure there's any video of it but Saturday my engine kicked the belts off coming off T7, into 8 and all the way to 13 with no power steering, was going to finish the race that way but apparently it also got the water pump belt and the engine overheated and shut off between 13-14.

Anyway, I had to make the 14 turn with no power and SU cars all over my arse. Did my best to stay out of the way, coasted wide left over the gaters and into the pits. Damn near chattered my fillings out. Those things are brutal.

Last year was my first year running CMP. I never knew how rough the turn 14 gators were on the outside. After my last race there back in May 2011, my car wouldn't start up to get into the trailer. Not sure what was wrong, so I figured I would find out once I got home. Turned out that the bolts holding the starter were WAY loose and the starter was about to fall off That's what happens when you hit those gators alot!

This past weekend, I stayed off of them... my car thanked me for that.