CMP Videos

little pissant

It will be delayed further, but I will post the in car from this ride.

Saturday Thunder Race...pretty good shot of Morris Morgans spin thru the Kink...

I had a front row seat for that one. I'm in the black 67 Mustang....I suppose I took the air off of his wing...yeah that's it

John

I was sorta by myself the whole time, so not much worth watching. However, with my flair for the dramatic, I managed to overhype one incident:

Yes that kink needs to be respected....

cameradumpjan20111011.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cameradumpjan20111026.jpg

The insurance claims inspector was baffeled on how I had tire marks on my door, lol. I won and they paid btw!!!

Yes that kink needs to be respected....

cameradumpjan20111011.jpg

cameradumpjan20111026.jpg

The insurance claims inspector was baffeled on how I had tire marks on my door, lol. I won and they paid btw!!!

Mind if I use that in Stupid Vette Tricks 2012?

Ok, I fnally got around to uploading some video. This is the Sat Thunder race. I think the start is around the 3:09 mark and I have some added excitment around 27:45 mark. Enjoy....

Yep, tires were spent. Should have seen Sunday as ai ran the same tires then....Actually, track was pretty good judging by the TT times.

wow, you and mark's tires shagged or was the track that bad?
Yep, tires were spent. Should have seen Sunday as ai ran the same tires then....Actually, track was pretty good judging by the TT times.

wow, you and mark's tires shagged or was the track that bad?

Driving on shot tires seems to be a theme for you at CMP

PushinTheLimit
Ok, I fnally got around to uploading some video. This is the Sat Thunder race. I think the start is around the 3:09 mark and I have some added excitment around 27:45 mark. Enjoy....

I can't see this while I'm at work... I'll check it out tonight when I get home. Glad to get a chance to race against you and best of luck to you next year.