Holiday Coupons!

Jim P.

no, we went thought this last year, there is the holiday price $, the the regular price $+50, then the late online registration $+100, then there is the at the track registration $+150

no, we went thought this last year, there is the holiday price $, the the regular price $+50, then the late online registration $+100, then there is the at the track registration $+150

That's a bit strong. First off, I wasn't a NASA member last year so I apologize for joining the club late. Second, the OP says 150.00 off and the RA price at the 150 discount is 349. 349+150=499, which lead me to my post. So, is it then 150.00 off the LATE REGISTRATION FEE? See where the confusion could come in? I asked for clarification and again apologize if I misread something. Just trying to give the club my money....maybe you shouldn't get so pissed and provide such smart replies when someone asks for clarification? Isn't that one of the purposes of a forum? :cheers:

The reply didn't sound pissed to me.

And I don't want to come on overly strong, either. I think it was the "we went over this last year" line that I read as to insinuate that I should have known better and not bothered forum members with the question as it had already been addressed. Certainly not trying to make any waves.

That's a bit strong. First off, I wasn't a NASA member last year so I apologize for joining the club late. Second, the OP says 150.00 off and the RA price at the 150 discount is 349. 349+150=499, which lead me to my post. So, is it then 150.00 off the LATE REGISTRATION FEE? See where the confusion could come in? I asked for clarification and again apologize if I misread something. Just trying to give the club my money....maybe you shouldn't get so pissed and provide such smart replies when someone asks for clarification? Isn't that one of the purposes of a forum? :cheers:

IMO you're being a bit too sensitive .... you got the info you were after ... and keep in mind that on the interwebz it's very hard to convey intent ...

IMO you're being a bit too sensitive .... you got the info you were after ... and keep in mind that on the interwebz it's very hard to convey intent ...

10-4. Understood and apologize.

08Bullitt0572

It's kinda like the affordable health care act math... I'll still take a $50 discount.

• Members

You can still register for CMP TT - the registration page will automatically close it when it is full...

But our events do tend to fill up a month in advance.

As a DE'er, trying to get to TT, if I register for the full season in my current run group it would not be an issue to change that as I move up in groups....would it? I only intend to be where I am for a couple more events but don't want to be presumptious, either.

* and yes, I've had my second pot of coffee and got my 'gator skin on so come on with the replies!!