Holiday Coupons!

Jim P.

As a DE'er, trying to get to TT, if I register for the full season in my current run group it would not be an issue to change that as I move up in groups....would it? I only intend to be where I am for a couple more events but don't want to be presumptious, either.

As a DE'er, trying to get to TT, if I register for the full season in my current run group it would not be an issue to change that as I move up in groups....would it? I only intend to be where I am for a couple more events but don't want to be presumptious, either.

* and yes, I've had my second pot of coffee and got my 'gator skin on so come on with the replies!!

Blasphemy. You need to skip TT and go straight to W2W

* and yes, I've had my second pot of coffee and got my 'gator skin on so come on with the replies!!

Blasphemy. You need to skip TT and go straight to W2W

so can someone clear up the pricing?

lets say road atlanta is 349...with the coupon it is 200?

Wouldn't that be cool...

From what I gather, in the RA example the coupon price is 349, regular price would be 399, late online registration 449 and at track pricing, 499. I think I've closely figured it that if you did all 9 events that are coupon eligible (doesn't look like vir with mid-atlantic is) it would equate to a free RA event at its late online price . Not too bad but agreed it is a lot to swallow at once.

so can someone clear up the pricing?

lets say road atlanta is 349...with the coupon it is 200?

Wouldn't that be cool...

From what I gather, in the RA example the coupon price is 349, regular price would be 399, late online registration 449 and at track pricing, 499. I think I've closely figured it that if you did all 9 events that are coupon eligible (doesn't look like vir with mid-atlantic is) it would equate to a free RA event at its late online price . Not too bad but agreed it is a lot to swallow at once.

especially at this time of the yr... taxes due, Christmas spending, car(s) ins due, car(s) tags due, Rolex24 tickets/hotel due ... oh well it's still a heck of a deal .. wish I could afford more events ( up front )

especially at this time of the yr... taxes due, Christmas spending, car(s) ins due, car(s) tags due, Rolex24 tickets/hotel due ... oh well it's still a heck of a deal .. wish I could afford more events ( up front )

Pondering on this...I wonder how much of an administrative nightmare it would be for Julie and gang if we (drivers) could "committ" to a number of events with say a non-refundable 50% deposit on each event with discount balance due prior to the event? Probably too much trouble but it sure would help and I know that at the end of the season I will probably end up having to do one less event when I would be able to do all in the previously mentioned format. Wonder how many others are in the same boat and how much more $ the organization could take in over an entire season? Would it be worth the efforts...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

FYI - The discount will end tomorrow morning... so celebrate the new year tonight and come home and buy the whole year!

Have a safe and prosperous New Year!

Just signed up for all but Feb CMP (too cold for me) and VIR was not available. Was there a way to do it, VIR, and I just forgot?

No since this was/is a Mid-Atlantic event that the SE is crossing over into.

Just signed up for all but Feb CMP (too cold for me) and VIR was not available. Was there a way to do it, VIR, and I just forgot?

Wimp. Hope I am the only HC guy there and I will take P1 in H1 with my H4 car.

Get a good 200 point jump! I thought you were building new motor for the car for H2?

I will eventually, but not until I feel like I have gotten all the car has to give me as is. Still a lot of tightening to do on the nut behind the wheel.

So I registered for a couple of events on the 1st, given the "extension" email from Jim. I don't think the discount was applied. I did read that the coupons were good until Midnight of the 1st, right?

FYI - The discount will end tomorrow morning... so celebrate the new year tonight and come home and buy the whole year!

Have a safe and prosperous New Year!

Ah, this is what I saw...guess I didn't get in early enough on the first.