2 car towing setup for sale

UKRBMW

Looking to sell my current towing setup as I have a chance to get a small toter and use it with the family.

Truck:

08 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins Diesel Mega Cab Short Bed 4X2

4.10 Gears

Power windows, locks, etc

Cruise, CD, normal stuff

Cloth Interior

Still under factory warranty

This was a low option truck, but setup for maximum towing capacity with 2 wheel drive and 4.10 gears.

All maintenance has been done - 5K oil changes, transmission and diff fluid changed at 30K. 4 brand new Michelin tires on the back (less than 500 miles). All 6 tires are under free replacement warranty.

Truck has been great - never a single issue. Outside of maintenance it's never spent any time in the shop. Fully loaded with 2 cars and all gear I still get 11-12 MPG depending on your speed.

Trailer:

2002 Exxis 38 foot all aluminum gooseneck enclosed trailer - empty around 7,000 pounds

30 foot on the floor and 8 foot over the gooseneck

5,000 watt Onan Generator - completely rebuilt 6 months ago

Roof Mounted A/C

Full length Girrard Awning - this was $10,000 a few years ago

Less than a year old Good Year GST614s all around - $1,600 less than 10 months ago, plus a brand new spare. All 5 tires are under replacement warranty

Double 7,000 pound axles

New custom installed 8 foot tire rack on each side of the trailer

8 - 5,000 pound D-Rings

5,000 pound winch

Some extra accessories - drop down curtains to seal the front for better A/C efficiency, one large cabinet for apparel and such.

One battery is brand new, others work fine

All maintenance since new performed by Golden Gait Trailers in Concord, NC - they are the best trailer shop in greater Charlotte area and service all NASCAR haulers around here

I actually bought this trailer from Roush Racing - it was custom built for them with extra height. Golden Gait has every record of everything done since new. Beginning of this year I had them go through bearings, brakes and do tires.

I use this twice a month to pull my Spec E30 and 6GT3 to tracks around the SE. Some on this board have seen it at VIR, RA, CMP, etc. Absolutely nothing wrong with either unit. If not for a toter opportunity I'd be keeping it (and still might if it doesn't sell).

Price - $42,000 for both

or

Truck - $28,000

Trailer - $16,000

This setup works great. With A/C you can actually enjoy summer track weekends! Truck was serviced less then 5,000 miles ago and trailer had full service in March 2012. Both are ready to go anywhere. All low mile Duallies I see for sale are $30,000+ - pricing this at $28,000. The trailer is one of a kind and very well built. It has tons of accessories and you won't be disappointed. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Some pics and I'll post interior pictures of the trailer later today.

IMG_0066.jpg

100_0658.jpg

100_0659.jpg

100_0660.jpg

CIMG0168.jpg

CIMG0171.jpg

CIMG0172.jpg

CIMG0173.jpg