944 S2 Race Car For Sale (#73)-SOLD

Brad Waite

1989 Porsche 944S2 Race Car For Sale

Highly developed and very fast, this car set class records at 3 tracks in 2012, finished 2nd in the NASA National Championships in 2010, 3rd in 2011 and won the pole in the Nationals in 2012 (Cut tire at start ended race). Professionally built and maintained by Steinel’s Autowerks with no expense spared. Is being prepped for 2013 season and is ready to race.

Overview-Recently built motor, Custom short gearbox, full race suspension including control arms, all Racer’s Edge spherical bushings, bump steer kit and Moton Club Sport shocks. AIM Dash, fire suppression, stripped and painted interior, GoodAero Raptor wing and Stevens splitter, Racetech halo seat new 2011, 2 sets CCW wheels, Lexan windows, Fibreglass hood, nose and sunroof panel.

Motor-Full motor build 11/10 top to bottom with Pauter Rods, ground and coated cams, knife edged crank, and freshened head. Head refreshed again 7/12. Other motor details: Stahl header, Vitesse Piggyback and tune, Spec lightweight flywheel, Wizard aluminum radiator, Earl’s racing oil cooler and Lyndsey motor mounts.

Transmission-Custom tranny with short 3,4 and 5 gears, Schnell short shift kit, Kokeln shifter and Spec racing clutch.

Other-Braking system completely replaced from Master cylinder through calipers 7/11. Custom fabricated brake cooling developed at same time. New Porsche factory spindles, Racer’s Edge billet aluminum hubs, and many spares.

Built to wt/hp limit of Nasa GTS2 class. 2,600 lbs. w/out driver and 195 RWHP.

$25,000

http://BradCar_850.jpg

S2Motor_850.jpg

S2PassInt_850.jpg

S2dash_850.jpg

S2Int_850.jpg

Edited by Guest

Probably not Brian as I'll just keep the car unless I can get fair value for it, and I'd want all the wheels with the car. I'll let you know if that changes.

Bonafide bargain for a very nice & always competitive car. Good luck with the sale.

I agree. This car has never lacked for anything it needed. No corners cut here. Great car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...