TurboShortBus

Homestead-Miami Time Trial entry list for January 5-6, 2013

TurboShortBus

Here it is...the first event of 2013! While your friends up north are freezing their attachments off, we'll be on track. Suckas.

This is the OFFICIAL list of drivers and cars who have registered for the Time Trial classes for the upcoming event at Homestead-Miami Speedway on January 5-6, 2013. Regardless of which class you selected when you registered online, this thread shall serve as the OFFICIAL list (based on corrected classification forms, car swaps, class changes for contingency, late/missing classification forms, driver requests, etc.). If you haven't yet, be sure to register soon to avoid late registration fees.

Please note that I need to receive your 2013 TT classification forms no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, January 3, 2013 in order for you to be placed in your proper class. Otherwise, you will be classed in TTU. Yes, I am aware that the 2013 classification forms have not yet been released, but they should be available by Christmas.

Drivers listed in red below need to submit TT classification forms, etc. by the deadline, or else they will be classed in TTU for the event. These drivers have registered for a class other than TTU.

Also, I would like to thank our new TT awards sponsors, MAD Motorsports! Thank you for your support!

61599c65d68b1b2e18b62e4a54ed1f04_rf11.jpg

https://www.madmotorsports.com/

SATURDAY, January 5 and SUNDAY, January 6

TTU

1. Van Collier (#357 2013 Ford Mustang GT500)

2. Scott Knott (#12 2007 Dodge Charger)

3. Mark McKay (#26 vehicle TBD)

4. "Benny Blanco from the Bronx" Nodarse (#32 2006 DSR Sports Racer)

TT1

1. Bruce Bartos (#007 2012 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1)

2. Daniel Heller (#4 2007 Chevrolet Corvette) Saturday only

TT2

1. Joe Moholland (#3 2012 Chevrolet Corvette)

TT3

1. John Strauss (#469 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca) This will be your 2nd of 2 evaluation days.

TTB

1. Eric Armstrong (#321 2004 Porsche Boxster S)

2. Denis Malevanyi (#45 2005 BMW M3)

TTC

1. Joshua Feingold (#76 1993 Mazda Miata)

2. Victor Leo (#00 1993 Mazda Miata) See classification forms for Joshua Feingold

3. Charles Vedral (#188 2004 Honda S2000)

TTD

1. George Johnston (#656 2004 Mazda Miata)

2. MAD Motorsports SE30 (#??? 1987 BMW 325iS)

TTE

1. Albert Lazo (#92 1988 Honda CRX)

2. MAD Motorsports (#30 1991 BMW 318iS)

3. Josh Smith (#146 1990 Toyota Celica ST)

4. Michael Strasser (#6 1990 BMW 325iS)

This list will be updated regularly as drivers register and as tire shenanigans take place. But, at 5:00 pm on January 3, it's "pencils down" for changing classes.

See you soon!

Mark

BlkGt3

So is that POS Rustang going to ever come out again or are you using it to grow flowers in.

Peter

TurboShortBus
So is that POS Rustang going to ever come out again or are you using it to grow flowers in.

Peter

Its primary duty is to keep my driveway from being stolen. However, it is currently located at a roll cage shop in Ocoee.

Mark

BlkGt3

Peter

Its primary duty is to keep my driveway from being stolen. However, it is currently located at a roll cage shop in Ocoee.

Mark

Located as in keeping their parking lot from being stolen also.

Peter

ozal92

Peter

Mark

Peter

nice!

TurboShortBus

Peter

I just hope it doesn't spontaneously combust and burn the whole place down. Chi's car is parked next to it.

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTU and TTB have been updated.

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTU has been updated.

Mark

Mrsideways

Peter

I just hope it doesn't spontaneously combust and burn the whole place down. Chi's car is parked next to it.

Mark

Mustangs are known for doing that....... Perhaps you should have disconnected the alternator.

I'm not going to make fun of you for your paper weight of a car. My S2000 is currently keeping the bricks in my driveway from being stolen.

topmover1

Mark

I'm working on getting my car class info etc to you, may have to use last years forms as the new ones are still not out.

My car is a 2012 corvette and my number is 3...............you have me correctly classed in TT2

Thanks

Joe Moholland

TurboShortBus

The 2013 classification forms have been posted at http://www.nasa-tt.com/rules ! Please download, complete, and e-mail them to me in .pdf format no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday, January 3, 2013 if you are participating in any class other than TTU at the Homestead event.

Note that 2012 classification forms are not valid in 2013.

Happy holidays!

Mark

TurboShortBus

2013 TT rules are not out yet, from what I have seen. PT rules do not necessarily apply to TT activities, as TT is not W2W, so I recommend waiting a couple more days for them.

Mark (sitting in LGA)

TurboShortBus

TT3, TTD, and TTE have been updated.

Note that this is now the OFFICIAL list of drivers and cars who have registered for the Time Trial classes for the upcoming event at Homestead-Miami Speedway on January 5-6, 2013. Regardless of which class you selected when you registered online, this thread shall serve as the OFFICIAL list (based on corrected classification forms, car swaps, class changes for contingency, late/missing classification forms, driver requests, etc.).

Mark

TurboShortBus

2013 classification forms are starting to show up, which is good. Those with completed, reviewed forms have been changed from red to black in the first post.

Note that FNG John Strauss was the first one to submit completed, accurate classification forms!

I have 2 more sets of forms that will be reviewed tonight, but I'm still waiting on several others.

Mark

Balroks

Not sure if FNG posts here, but curious why he has 2 maps that "look" the same power wise unless they got the wrong graph for a lower power tune?

TurboShortBus

Apparently, the red key doesn't do much more than the black key, except make it sound more aggressive at idle (via bad tuning, technically).

Mark

BlkGt3
Apparently, the red key doesn't do much more than the black key, except make it sound more aggressive at idle (via bad tuning, technically).

Mark

The Red key also drops your engine warranty from 50k to 36k miles

Peter

TurboShortBus

TT classification forms are rolling in, but I'm still missing several, as noted in red in the first post.

There are just under 28 hours remaining until the missing ones are moved to TTU for this event.

Mark

TurboShortBus

All forms for all registered drivers have been received, reviewed, corrected, and uploaded. The groupings that you see in the first post is how the cars will be scored this weekend.

See you soon!

Mark

dew-e
TT3, TTD, and TTE have been updated.

Note that this is now the OFFICIAL list of drivers and cars who have registered for the Time Trial classes for the upcoming event at Homestead-Miami Speedway on January 5-6, 2013. Regardless of which class you selected when you registered online, this thread shall serve as the OFFICIAL list (based on corrected classification forms, car swaps, class changes for contingency, late/missing classification forms, driver requests, etc.).

Mark

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't be car #5 in TTE. I've been dealing with a 'sticky' steering issue at Sebring. When it started, it would only happen in turn 5, but has also started to happen now at turn 1 as well, so almost all left handers where there is significant load put onto the right side suspension. Only happens on the track when trying to push the car, so has been difficult to isolate and fix the issue. Tie-rods, ball joints, new pump for the rack didn't fix it, started with the cheap maintenance items first. Thinking I may end up having to get a new steering rack or if I'm lucky new camber plate bearings will fix it, before I can join back into the fun. I have been enjoying the photos on facebook though as i go about my, not quit as fun, house chores.