July Willow Springs Max Track Time Event!!!

Greg G.

• National Staff

WOW--Check this out Guys! A total of 6 run sessions per day for TT (20 min x 4, 15 min x1, and 10 min TT Shootout)The Australian Pursuit should be a great show also

-------------------------------------------------------------

START YOUR SUMMER WITH A RACING EXPERIENCE TO REMEMBER!

NASA presents a Max Track Time event at Willow Springs July 9th and 10th, 2005.

4 Track Sessions Per Day (Race Groups)

Nearly 2 Hours of Track Time

$400 in Gift Certificates Raffled per race group!

Exciting Australian Pursuit Fun Race

NASA brings you extended schedules for HPDE and Race groups. Time Trialers gain an additional Shootout session at the end of each day. Racers get nearly 2 hours of track time with the special Australian Pursuit Fun Race. This 35 minute race only open to race groups will feature a staggered start based on individual lap times so that each car will theoretically end the race at the same time.

Each Race class with 6 or more cars will be eligible for a raffle of 4 $100 7's Only gift certificates. Enter now before this event fills up!

Check out the schedule and registration here:

https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/show/?event_id=267

WOW--Check this out Guys! A total of 6 run sessions per day for TT (20 min x 4, 15 min x1, and 10 min TT Shootout)/quote]

Having four track sessions per day and four download sessions, I really hustle to clean the windshield, check oil, CV joints, check tires and occasionally change one, change camera tape, reinstall the laptop computer and fuel the car. I already don't have time to view the datalogger and make adjustments except during the lunch break and at the motel.

I like the download sessions and always learn something new but with this many sessions I ask that we keep these as brief as practical.

WOW--Check this out Guys! A total of 6 run sessions per day for TT (20 min x 4, 15 min x1, and 10 min TT Shootout)/quote]

Having four track sessions per day and four download sessions, I really hustle to clean the windshield, check oil, CV joints, check tires and occasionally change one, change camera tape, reinstall the laptop computer and fuel the car. I already don't have time to view the datalogger and make adjustments except during the lunch break and at the motel.

I like the download sessions and always learn something new but with this many sessions I ask that we keep these as brief as practical.

Again, I agree...... but, we really only have to stay for the track reports. Since we're running at Willow Springs and it's a wide track... Our track reports "SHOULD" be short.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, last weekend was a good event with a TON of track time. I was so tired after doing "Streets" Friday and both big track and "Streets" Saturday that I was drained by Sunday morning.

Sorry I screwed up the Sunday morning session for everybody by spinning Saturday morning The run groups missed due to the time vacuuming and cleaning was a good cool down. If you've never been off the track exiting 8/entering 9... it's quite a pucker moment that I'll be happy to never experience again. I was really lucky that I didn't hook a wheel and try out the fab guy's welding skillz.

Greg, how is the rotor? I think mechanical failure might have taken a larger toll on the group than brain fade.