bpanther

Jan MSRH - Entry List

kbrew8991

so 205s and maybe 225s would fit? I know I've got a couple 225 scrubs that aren't corded yet you can have...

JamesWilson

205's for sure. I am actually looking for wheels for sale....if anyone knows of any SM guys getting rid of them, I am ready to buy! Also, looking for a used (working) transponder for a good price (read: cheap).

smitty328
Dave,

You can take my name off of the AI list, I can't make it.

I'll just delete your name and replace it with mine.

So sorry to see you're still having problems with that head injury.

bpanther
Dave,

You can take my name off of the AI list, I can't make it.

I'll just delete your name and replace it with mine.

So sorry to see you're still having problems with that head injury.

kbrew8991

TT update - where you guys at?

Time Trial:

8 TT3 Mike Patterson Chevy Camaro

01 TTB Allan Page Houston TX BMW M3 2006

111 TTB Ken Orgeron allen TX BMW M3 2003 Hoosier\ AST-USA\ Vorshlag\ SPEC Motorsports

145 TTD Heberto Ferrer Spring TX Mazda RX-8 2005

6 TTF Ken Brewer Houston TX Toyota MR2 1994 Roadraceautox.com \ Hoosier\ 811 Call Before You Dig

kbrew8991
I'm in. Have there been any changes, additions/deletions to the Tech Shops in the Houston area?

Saw this and it made me wonder, as I'm a newbie to TT. Is there a specific list of shops that must be used to signoff on the tech inspections?

If so, where can I find that list?

Thanks!

Jason

just need HPDE level stuff, so follow whatever rules they need to.

covingtonja
I'm in. Have there been any changes, additions/deletions to the Tech Shops in the Houston area?

Saw this and it made me wonder, as I'm a newbie to TT. Is there a specific list of shops that must be used to signoff on the tech inspections?

If so, where can I find that list?

Thanks!

Jason

just need HPDE level stuff, so follow whatever rules they need to.

Cool! Thanks!

PoBoyR6

Dave B - will you be doing annual tech at MSRH late afternoon/early evening on the Friday before the race weekend like you have the last couple years? If so I will plan to get mine done then.

AgLiftPilot
Dave B - will you be doing annual tech at MSRH late afternoon/early evening on the Friday before the race weekend like you have the last couple years? If so I will plan to get mine done then.

Ditto for me as well. I have that day off from work so I plan on heading to the track early Friday morning and doing the test and tune.

bpanther

Yes of course. But of course the more cars we can get done before then, the better!!!

ckearns

Registered for TTE.

kbrew8991

looks like it came through Chris

TT update:

480 TT1 Mike Weathers Chevy Corvette EAC, Hoosier

___ TT2 Team MFWx2

8 TT3 Mike Patterson Chevy Camaro Alamo Autosports / Motul / AST

111 TTB Ken Orgeron allen TX BMW M3 2003 Hoosier\ AST-USA\ Vorshlag\ SPEC Motorsports

117 TTC Thomas Hoyle GTO

537 TTE Chris Kearns Irving TX Mazda Miata 1990

6 TTF Ken Brewer Houston TX Toyota MR2 1994 Roadraceautox.com \ Hoosier\ 811 Call Before You Dig

Edited by Guest

rpoz27

Me and Matt are likely going to form Team MFW x2 while his car is undergoing a heart transplant. Can teams supersize for Race and TT? If so, how do we do that?

Gracias.

bpanther
Me and Matt are likely going to form Team MFW x2 while his car is undergoing a heart transplant. Can teams supersize for Race and TT? If so, how do we do that?

Gracias.

Misty, we can get it done. Give me a call and we will get the paperwork straight.

Stoopalini

Me and my goat will be there in TTC

JamesWilson

Sorry for the newb questions-- do we need to renew our Comp License fees for 2012 (calendar year), or are they good for 12 months? Thanks!

sfarrah

Just signed up for ST2/TT2. Better get the car back together this weekend!

mglobe

Will the track be open for dropoff on Thursday?

abrusssich
Will the track be open for dropoff on Thursday?

Call MSR at 281-369-0677. They will be able to tell you yea or nay.

kbrew8991

TT update:

167 TT1 Jim Shepard Chevy Corvette

480 TT1 Mike Weathers Chevy Corvette EAC, Hoosier

___ TT2 Team MFWx2

8 TT3 Mike Patterson Chevy Camaro Alamo Autosports / Motul / AST

177 TT3 Dan Sheehy Ford Mustang

117 TTC Thomas Hoyle GTO

537 TTE Chris Kearns Irving TX Mazda Miata 1990

11 thus far. Get signed up! If you're on the fence, waiting on UPS, whatever don't forget about the cancellation policy you've got nothing to lose. Short on cash right this second? Email Dave that you intend to sign up by X-date. Lets get a couple more sign ups so we can garuntee our own separate run group.

Dave - do we have a recommended hotel / preferred rate setup anywhere for MSRH?

ken o

Wow. What happen to everyone?

AgLiftPilot

Just signed up for racing. Havnet decided if I am going to do TT on Saturday yet. There is a T&T on Friday that I may get in on that will satisfy my requirement for doing TT as well.

kbrew8991
Wow. What happen to everyone?

we are still outnumbering Spec Miata - so don't panic yet. That said - let's get signed up folks!

trigger

NOLA region guy here. I am very likely to make the drive over from the MS coast. I just been waiting to make sure there is going to be competition. I guess everyone else is doing the same. I am like 90% sure I am coming. Will be in a TT3 C5 Z06 (was TTA)

Any other TT3 guys planning to come that havnt registered yet?

kbrew8991

http://www.nasaproracing.com/event/policy

Race Groups and Time Trials: Fees are fully refundable provided that you registered in advance and you notify NASA Texas by email/fax or phone within 3 days following the missed event. No partial refunds allowed. Once the car hits the track all fees are non refundable.

emphasis added

Sign ups breed more sign ups. TT3 already has 2, you'd be #3, and that gets it real close to the 5 to start getting Hoosiers. I know the Evo guys are sending some cars down, mix of TT2 and TT3 from that group. But someone has to get off the fence and sign up.. and it's not like you're going to be out the money if you end up not being able to go.

/rant

TT turnout for MSRH has been pretty good in the past. 2009-21 ; 2010-22 ; 2011-31; 2012-34... I can't see it dropping to 11, nothing that catastrophic has happened that I know of.