Forza Challenge Series Part II

MR_E

Points after race #4:

1. BMW 80

2. Hyundai 43

3. NISMO 25

Next week will be Iberian Full.

King Tut

So what happened Shaun? Did you lag out?

MR_E

Points after race #5:

1. BMW 94

2. Hyundai 56

3. NISMO 31

Well, at least that's over with now. Next week is Suzuka.

Cooper93
Points after race #5:

1. BMW 94

2. Hyundai 56

3. NISMO 31

Do tell.....

MR_E
Points after race #5:

1. BMW 94

2. Hyundai 56

3. NISMO 31

Do tell.....

Have you driven Iberian? Even Shelton was hating it by the midway point.

King Tut

32 laps of sub 1 minute laps. The track is tough because you have to be on your game at all times thanks to the hills and the high speed corners.

MR_E

Points after race #6:

1. BMW 110

2. Hyundai 70

3. NISMO 37

Teams get a week to rest and recover, as the series stays in Japan. We make the short drive up to Motegi for the next round of racing. See you there.

King Tut

We need you next Monday Coop. Indy is moving and won't have interwebs.

Cooper93
We need you next Monday Coop. Indy is moving and won't have interwebs.

I should be there.

MR_E

Points after race #7:

1. BMW 124

2. Hyundai 83

3. NISMO 43

The final race of this series is next week at Indianapolis. It will be my final event as race director. I've truly enjoyed the last couple of years running this series. I hope that you've had fun with it as well, and it is my hope that Cooper will continue to carry this series to new heights in the future. See you on Monday.

Cooper93

I'll do the very best I can, however I do have some big shoes to fill, Elliott. I also need to apologize to Tut about missing last night. For whatever reason, my XBOX didn't want to connect to live last night, even when it connected just fine on Sunday night.

I have blasted a mass text message out there getting ideas for the next series and have narrowed it down to either SE30 (using the E30 M) or B-Spec (using the Mazda 2 and whatever else classifies for B-Spec - should be the Yaris and maybe the Scion XA). We need to have another vote on these two options. Once a new series is determined, I'll update the OP with the info.

King Tut

I think we have to find a way to either open this up to more NASA regions or insert some new blood. It seems the only people that really care are me, Elliott (leaving), Coop (Interweb issues), Shaun, and Indy. I bascially show up every Monday to race Shaun. Everyone wants to show up and know they have somebody of a similar skill level that they can race. Otherwise we are just hot lapping like a PTB Subaru.

Apiindy

Woohoo, I am back online with my fast Internet. I thought my connection speed was great before but now I have fiber optics ran all the way to my modem, in my house.

Elliott, thanks for setting up everything in the past. You did a great job. I have had a blast.

I am up for any race series as long as it is standard cars. I do not see my wife being too happy with me spending more money on the Xbox after I just bought a new bigger tv for playing.

MR_E

Points at the end of the RWD coupe series:

1. BMW 151

2. Hyundai 92

3. NISMO 43

Thanks everyone for participating in my series. I've had a lot of fun running it. I hope you've had as much fun driving. I'm going to miss participating in this series going forward, but I leave you in more than capable hands.