MR_E

Forza Challenge Series Part II

MR_E
Okay I got my headset and the game, both should be here by Friday... What's that PI (715) that you talk about? is that like a p/w ratio? where can I find what and how cars get classed?

Thanks, and I'll be practicing as soon as I get the game and my new job lets me

Rafa,

PI (Performance Index) is basically the method that Forza uses to compare and classify cars. It combines p/w ratio, handling, braking, aerodynamics, etc. into one number. Each car has a base PI which changes based on the modifications made to it. The first post in this thread shows a list of cars that are elligible for the current series. Since it's a supercar series, someone may need to gift you some credits so you can actually afford to buy a car. The current series allows most modifications, provided that the aspiration stays the same as stock, you use the stock engine (although it can be modified), and the drivetrain remains stock (no AWD/RWD conversions). Any other questions, just ask.

ReaperX

Since no one like my first pick, I choose Tsukuba.

MR_E
Since no one like my first pick, I choose Tsukuba.

4303_leadBalloon_1.jpg

MR_E

Due to football, tonight will be the shakedown event for the supercar series. The first race will be next Monday night.

Roll Tide!

dewit007

I had not raced in a while (due to non-competitiveness), but would like to get back into it. I'd like to go ahead and put Maple Valley as my choice for racetrack.

Apiindy

I am online playing so if anyone is playing, I will on.

Cooper93

I was watching a movie and I only saw APIindy and Reaper on. The movie ended around 2110hrs and I was under the assumption nobody wanted to practice. First race is still scheduled for next Monday night at 2100hrs at the world famous Hockenheim GP.

Shaun, I will purposefully wreck you at TUH-SEW-KUH-BUH. Why you ask? Because you picked a WTF track for these super cars.

Rafa, what's your gamer tag?

RJ's325ITS
I was watching a movie and I only saw APIindy and Reaper on. The movie ended around 2110hrs and I was under the assumption nobody wanted to practice. First race is still scheduled for next Monday night at 2100hrs at the world famous Hockenheim GP.

Shaun, I will purposefully wreck you at TUH-SEW-KUH-BUH. Why you ask? Because you picked a WTF track for these super cars.

Rafa, what's your gamer tag?

Lol, my gamer tag is: BMWTurboM3

Headset is here but game still on the way....

ReaperX

What Coop...... you don't like a challenge . Nobody ever likes my track selections .

King Tut

I like them. You can only race Infineon so many times before you get bored. I will hopefully get some time to build a car and might join you guys next Monday night. I would like Silverstone Full as my track choice.

Cooper93
You can only race TSUKUBA so many times before you get bored.

Fixed it for you.

bens98gt

AHHH yeezy yeezy ow ya doo it ahhh. THE TUT IS BACK . The Pink Corvette C6 ZR1 is being prepared for this series. High horsepower and I be ridin' around an gittin it

Dust Bunny Unit

Is the purple corvette running into any pit walls this season.

Cooper93
Is the purple corvette running into any pit walls this season.

TUHSEWKUHBUH and Maple Valley are on the schedule so i would almost guarantee that.

bens98gt

Thats not even right. I've hit both of those pit walls before... and why the heck tsukaba? That is just stupid, 638hp and one, wait no... two miniture straights? Really. Thats why I picked Road 'MERICA.

Dust Bunny Unit

So is Hockenheim

ReaperX
Thats not even right. I've hit both of those pit walls before... and why the heck tsukaba? That is just stupid, 638hp and one, wait no... two miniture straights? Really. Thats why I picked Road 'MERICA.

'cause it will take some skill to navigate the track with a high hp car...... duh. It is the Forza Challenge Series, why not make it an actual challenge from time to time with a track. Only 638hp Ben?

Dust Bunny Unit

Surprised he didn't pick Sunset.

MR_E

Tomorrow night is the first race of the Supercar Shootout. Hope everybody has selected their cars and is tuned and ready to go. The race will be held at 9:00, as usual. For those new to the series, make sure to send friend invites so that you can join us.

bens98gt

'cause it will take some skill to navigate the track with a high hp car...... duh. It is the Forza Challenge Series, why not make it an actual challenge from time to time with a track. Only 638hp Ben?

Lol that how I usually do things. Yea I only have 638 It's low but it'll giterdone.

MR_E

I'm beginning to plan for our next endurance event. I don't have a date or anything picked out just yet, but I do want some input. Let me know what you would like to see in the next endurance event. I won't guarantee to use any suggestions made, but I will definitely consider all (serious) options. Thanks!

MR_E

Thanks to everybody that showed up tonight! We had our best turnout in over a year. Let's just hope that we can maintain this participation level. It certainly makes for more interesting racing.

Points after race #1:

1. xBDx Reaper 10

2. King Tut333 8

3. jinklejinx 6

4. SubaruCooper93 5

5. Me 4

6. APIndy 3

7. Zayne D 2

8. bens98gt 1

Next week's race is at Sebring.

Cooper93

I had a blast last night. It's great to see our numbers growing. I just hope we can continue with more numbers.

King Tut

It was just like good ole times with me and Shaun rubbing a little and having some great side by side battles. I didn't defend to the inside enough on the corner at the end of the long back straight. I definitely wish I could change my car selection since we both picked the same car.

bens98gt

Last night did have a great turnout with 8 people. Ran 3rd most of the night until I cut her sideways through the high speed right hander and slid 200 feet into the wall. Took Elliott 5-6 laps to catch me just to run me into the wall again and flip . So I finished dead last. But it was fun getting to see Tut and Shaun go at it again with me back there justa waitin' I know y'all loved the dive bomb into turn 2