WTB: 15x7, 15x8, or 15x9 4x100 wheels w/tires

ericwh

Looking for a set of miata wheels with star specs/rs3/ra1/nt01. Local to MD or with shipping available. <$500

EDIT: Added 15x9 as an option, willing to pay more for these obviously.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

I have Kosei wheels 15x7 with RA1 shaved tires. Would need $800 for them. Not sure where you'll find what you're looking for under $500.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm near Baltimore.

Jason

I have Kosei wheels 15x7 with RA1 shaved tires. Would need $800 for them. Not sure where you'll find what you're looking for under $500.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm near Baltimore.

Jason

That's a solid deal right there.

x2 on finding wheels/tires for under $500.....one or the other, sure.

• 1 month later...

x2 on finding wheels/tires for under $500.....one or the other, sure.

Yeah. Jeez. I'm so stupid... viewtopic.php?f=34&t=102990&p=439070&hilit=star+spec#p439070

Umm:

1 - No one here said you were stupid

2 - $550 is > $500 not < $500

3 - TRM wheels are the cheapest wheel nowadays @ less than $100 each (less than $450 shipped BRAND NEW)

(and if you can find ANY kind of hook-up through TireRack around $350 shipped BRAND NEW)

Thanks. I know how much wheels cost - Kosei are $94 from tirerack right now as well. I also know that $550 is pretty close to $500. Close enough for me, at least, and this is my thread. Do you have wheels/tires that I want?

Thanks. I know how much wheels cost - Kosei are $94 from tirerack right now as well. I also know that $550 is pretty close to $500. Close enough for me, at least, and this is my thread. Do you have wheels/tires that I want?

I don't because I don't have cheap racing wheels (Advan RGII and Volk TE37) but your post seemed very defensive. I was concerned you weren't aware that we, as fellow racers, were trying to make light of the fact that finding a quality wheel worth racing on and tires that are worth their weight were going to cost north of $500 total.

But thank you for pointing out the most obvious thing in here that this is your thread.

Happy racing!