Which Dyno Form For 2013?....

jrgordonsenior

JR,

Sorry for the confusion. This was my fault I forgot to take the old one down. Use the 2013 one. The single pager is no longer valid and has been removed.

Thanks,

Chris Streit

• 5 weeks later...
JR,

Sorry for the confusion. This was my fault I forgot to take the old one down. Use the 2013 one. The single pager is no longer valid and has been removed.

Thanks,

Chris Streit

Quick question, I dyno my car last year and provided my race director a copy of it, will I have to dyno it again to run it this year? Or just have my annual tech inspection!

Thanks,

The dyno sheet is good for one year from the date it was done, unless you make changes to the car that would change it.

This is correct, but please note the unless in Mark's statement. Chip, intake, headers, restrictor and/or anything else you can think of, if you've done anything that could change the power, up or down, you need to get a new dyno sheet regardless when the last one was done.

Having said that, even if your dyno sheet is correct and within the 12-month window, please fill out the new dyno/declaration form and turn that in. Obviously, you won't be able to get the dyno operator's signature on it be we want to have all the rest of the information.