STILL NO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chad

why??

how can one build an engine if there are no rules to build it too....

last i checked machine work can take up to 6 weeks

parts to get to you 2 weeks...

the list goes on....

I am new at this, so sorry it this is a stupid question, but do you expect significant changes fr0m the 2012 rules?

I get that you are building a new motor and want to make sure it is compliant, I just curious how much the rules change from year to year.

I am new at this, so sorry it this is a stupid question, but do you expect significant changes fr0m the 2012 rules?

I get that you are building a new motor and want to make sure it is compliant, I just curious how much the rules change from year to year.

Any change is significant... Especially when dealing with engine modifications, fabrication or even odering parts...

Any change is significant... Especially when dealing with engine modifications, fabrication or even odering parts...

I get that, but I plan on keeping the same motor for several years. If the rules committee is prone to making substantial changes to the rules from year to year then how am I supposed to do that?

No the rules committee is not known for making drastic changes as far as I am concerned. That being said all of the past years rules are on line and can be reviewed if you like. For those who want to push the limits of the ruleset yet not do anything that is outside the lines, it is important to have them early.

It was said at nationals thet the goal was to have them before Thanksgiving and here it is Jan 1 and still no news.

I do not envy the rules committee at all I'm sure Sam, Jeremy and Spencer will get it done soon.

why??

the list goes on....

The rules should be out just before or on the first race. If so, just build your car/engine at the track like me

It's fun.

The rules should be out just before or on the first race. If so, just build your car/engine at the track like me

It's fun.

Wheres the like button????

It was awesome watching you guys bust tail at Nats man.. Too bad about the weight thing.

You guys are a total class act

It's fun.

It was awesome watching you guys bust tail at Nats man.. Too bad about the weight thing.

Thanks man! Thanks to you Mike for letting me use your K-Pro, thanks to Kevin for some welding, thanks to Andrew for an AIC temp sensor and the rest of you guys for getting my car running on it's maiden voyage..lol

It's fun.

Thanks man! Thanks to you Mike for letting me use your K-Pro, thanks to Kevin for some welding, thanks to Andrew for an AIC temp sensor and the rest of you guys for getting my car running on it's maiden voyage..lol

i would have helped you build it....then start at back with you....and then punt you!!! glad you overcame many obstacles to get on track.....sorry for the outcome for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
why??

the list goes on....

It's fun.

This here ^^^^^^ is funny. The AZ region has already completed 2 races this year, and we are doing 2 more races this weekend. and 2 more in 3 weeks. Yes that is 6 HC races before March 1st. I hope there are no major changes cause we are already scoring points and competing. We here in AZ lead a VERY LONG yearly schedule. We just finished our season in December and BAM like that we are running again.

How many race weekends does the AZ Region have each year?

I would say about 11 on average (including Nationals). This year specifically we have 11 including Nationals and 2 crossover events with SoCal.