SOLD FS: Houston, TX: 1992 Honda Prelude w/ cage

vansprinkle

• 2 weeks later...

And as mentioned above, the cage has been primered and painted flat black, the pics above are from when the cage was just installed.

And honestly, this car is great for a track day car, but could easily work as a Lemons/Chump Car. With the cage and seat receipts, you are already up to $4k, so the car is essentially "$500" when deducting safety equipment. I will throw in stock shocks and springs along with Neuspeed lowering springs so if you decide to go Lemons with it, you can ditch the heavy race stuff and have a more Lemonable car.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

18 months later and I've decided to try and sell her again. Baby #1 has kept me from seeing the track for the last 2 years and baby #2 will be born in ~6 weeks, so I don't see any track time in my near future.

Thanks. I still have a fun car to drive around in when I need to drive spirited. I'm also excited for the kiddos to grow up in a few years and to get into karting with them, which is another reason why I want to sell the Prelude now.

• 4 months later...

FYI, car is still for sale. I haven't been pushing to sell it very hard, but could use the garage space for other projects, so I'll be posting it up on other forums shortly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...