Who is running ST in southeast this year?

Red Tornado

I plan on doing mostly ST this year. If numbers aren't there may hop to AIX but hope we have numbers.

Will miss CMP as car won't be fixed to road Atlanta in march probably

My logical class is ST3, but I am not sure when I will race in the SE this year. Definitely a couple of TT3 Time Trials on the weekends I instruct my daughters, but I think my plans for ST3 racing will be limited to a Watkins Glen event and a VIR event.

My logical class is ST3, but I am not sure when I will race in the SE this year. Definitely a couple of TT3 Time Trials on the weekends I instruct my daughters, but I think my plans for ST3 racing will be limited to a Watkins Glen event and a VIR event.

are you that scared of me?

We're comin' for ya in Sept

You have to run STR3, right?

You have to run STR3, right?

The following vehicles are approved for ST1, ST2 and ST3 based on their “Adjusted Wt/Hp Ratio”,

with the listed Modification Factors:

Backdraft Cobra RT3 (TD body style (aero), hardtop, or if any aero mods, wing, or splitter -0.4

Modification Factor. Note: no Modification Factor for FF Challenge “standard front air

dam”—See Appendix A)

Brunton Stalker (If aero mods, wing, or splitter, then -0.75 Modification Factor)

Brunton Stalker (If no aero mods, wing, or splitter, +0.75 Modification Factor)

Caterham & Lotus 7 (if aero mods, wing, or splitter, then -0.75 Modification Factor)

Caterham & Lotus 7 (if no aero mods, wing, or splitter, then +0.75 Modification Factor)

Dodge SRT10 Viper ACR-X (-0.2 Modification Factor)

Dodge Viper Competition Coupe (-0.2 Modification Factor)

Ferrari 348, 355, and 360 Challenge Series (no Modification Factor)

Ferrari 430, 458 Challenge (-0.2 Modification Factor)

Factory Five Roadster (if aero mods, wing, or splitter -0.4 Modification Factor. Note: no

Modification Factor for FF Challenge “standard front air dam”—See Appendix A)

Factory Five Type 65 Coupe (-0.4 Modification Factor)

Lotus 2-Eleven (no Modification Factor)

Porsche 997 & 996 GT3 Cup (-0.4 Modification Factor)

Rossion Q1 (-0.2 Modification Factor)

• 4 weeks later...

Which VIR weekend?

I'd like to do a big June ST3 bash like last year

Was thinking of the July -MA event. But each year that I do that weekend, I swear I will not do another due to the packed paddock and massive heat.

Might race the June RA event, but I just have a severe lack of enthusiasm to go through all of the work to help you guys win tires. It would actually be MUCH cheaper and easier if I just stay at home and donate $300 to the winner.

For every event I skip this year, that is another $1000 I can justify throwing at the car next winter to catch up to the big spenders of 2013.

For every event I skip this year, that is another $1000 I can justify throwing at the car next winter to catch up to the big spenders of 2013.

I think the only one spending $$ is scott . So far including everything, which includes replacing a broken diff and trans, I have spent a grand total of $0.00

July VIR - no thanks

I'll be there in Oct. Just need to decide to TT or Race

I think the only one spending $$ is scott .

I finally caved, but it's been fun. I've wanted to throw parts at the car for a while now. Other than the body panels and trans, nothing is the same. Bet I'll be slower.

So far including everything, which includes replacing a broken diff and trans, I have spent a grand total of $0.00

That's because you haven't replaced them yet.

July VIR - no thanks

It is no different than Road Atlanta in June and August. The only reason you like those is because you get to go home at night. Same reason I liked Charlotte in July.

I finally caved, but it's been fun. I've wanted to throw parts at the car for a while now. Other than the body panels and trans, nothing is the same. Bet I'll be slower.

Does this mean you put your body panels and trans to use on a Honda Civic?

July VIR - no thanks

It is no different than Road Atlanta in June and August. The only reason you like those is because you get to go home at night. Same reason I liked Charlotte in July.

Oh but it is, I have been to VIR in July every year for the last 4 or 5 except for one. It's stupid hot, June RA isn't that bad, and I remember last year Aug RA felt chilly compared to VIR in July just a few weeks before.

Aug RA is usually the "worst" of the summer RA events.

At the 2010 UTCC at VIR, I was at 302 degrees oil temp at the end of *ONE* lap in TT. It was so hot the squirrels in Oak tree were holding their nuts with welding gloves

• 4 weeks later...

Hello South East ST racers. My goal is to get my Evolution 8 ST-2 tested this spring in the northeast before a possible run to Road Atlanta in June. My question is how many ST-2 drivers are going to Road Atlanta instead of Hyperfest at Summit. I really want to return the good times we have at Watkins Glen when some of you make the effort to travel far up north in October. I can't imagine how fast you locals are down there even without the added hp this year!. I'll try to make it if the car is ready, if not June then another fine southern (3 day) weekend at Road Atlanta. cheers Dave..

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-29JNUTctYmo/UGesu5Xyk1I/AAAAAAAABiw/bLRBtbMAgpA/s640/507.JPG