Suspension Components

evojim

Waiting for the TT3 rules and looking at the ST3 rules, I have a question:

Swapping out a suspension link for an aftermarket unit that allows more suspension adjustment is legal, correct? As long as the oringinal OEM mounting points are left the same.

Swapping out a suspension link for an aftermarket unit that allows more suspension adjustment is legal, correct? As long as the oringinal OEM mounting points are left the same.

Yep, I'm going to adjustable A-arms on my 92 Corvette so I can finaly get negative camber up front

adjusted hp/weight is the big concern with that class. There are a couple no-nos to watch our for (ex - frame mods, floorpan mods), but by and large most stuff is open Can be expen$ive, but fun too...

Don't let the link title fool you; in regards to your question, all you need to know is listed in the TT1/TT2/TT3 classification forms:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/time_trial_classification-sur.pdf

Weight/power ratio and a few adjustment factors (as listed in the classification forms) are all that apply to TT3, from what I have read of your particular situation.

Mark