fs: sparco evo race bucket

tarmac and beer

http://www.sparcousa.com/pseats_comp.asp?id=85

sparco evo seat for sale; excellent condition. no wear on bolsters or upholstery; no damage on plastic seat. steel upright brackets are included. no hardware is included.

i prefer local pickup; i'm in central nj. i spoke with a local shipping company and it won't be very cheap to ship.

it's a essentially a new seat and i'm only asking $425 obo.

Edited by Guest

I can get a new seat for cheaper than that.

yeah, sure ya could, boss. perhaps put up a link for proof, but i don't believe it. a new seat from sparco retails for $635; the cheapest gray market and ebay sellers are going for $550 and they aren't including the side mounts.

Internet makes it too easy - some could really benefit from asking themselves if their post serves any purpose whatsoever before hitting submit... I like sites that delete pointless "cheaper elsewhere" posts. Buyers are informed and enough sparcos are sold on ebay that they can decide from themselves if a deal is a deal or not.

T and B if your intent is to sell this seat to a racer - post up the production sticker dates since they are only good for 5 years.

January 02 so they could be used through the 2006 season.

for a racer and for years for hpde or street.

no racers need a seat?!

Thought that was your intent, to sell to a racer. I think I would also go by manufacturer's recommendations - though you are correct no one is going to prevent you from using it for HPDE nor on the street if you are able to use OEM seat belts for street use. Common sense might though - if the manufacturer and FIA say that it will degrade to below useful specs in five years.

yeah, sure ya could, boss. perhaps put up a link for proof, but i don't believe it. a new seat from sparco retails for $635; the cheapest gray market and ebay sellers are going for $550 and they aren't including the side mounts.

Rallynuts sells it BRAND NEW for $378.58.

Demontweeks sells it BRAND NEW for $412.20.

Internet makes it too easy - some could really benefit from asking themselves if their post serves any purpose whatsoever before hitting submit... I like sites that delete pointless "cheaper elsewhere" posts. Buyers are informed and enough sparcos are sold on ebay that they can decide from themselves if a deal is a deal or not.

T and B if your intent is to sell this seat to a racer - post up the production sticker dates since they are only good for 5 years.

Yes it does serve a puporse to help the seller will post a more reasonable price and actually sell it!

Be careful when dealing with Demontweeeks & Rallynuts from the U.S. Yes, the seats are cheaper, but they are located in Europe - you will pay ~$125 minimum on shipping per seat, plus other possible charges!

Someone has to say it....

How about this? Let the guy sell his seat and butt out! Why do you care? If you are not buying, go find something else to do!

Someone has to say it....

How about this? Let the guy sell his seat and butt out! Why do you care? If you are not buying, go find something else to do!

How about this? Read the thread before butting in and making stupid posts. He asked for the information and I was kind enough to look it up for him.

yeah, sure ya could, boss. perhaps put up a link for proof

http://www.primmracing.com/catindex.htm

I hate to get wrapped up in this discussion. I have used these guys for Sparco parts in the past. They have been cheaper than anyone else in NA. They list the Sparco EVO without brackets new for $1025 per pair shipped. Slightly more for individual seats.

In short price seems resonable for this used seat.

Is it still available? I need a pair of seats for the rally car. Color?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...