Spec Z update

arawski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in the midwest/great lakes region too. I have a 350Z, but will most likely not be running it in Spec Z. Have you run NASA events before in this region? I rarely see any Z's. I have been running TTB and plan on running both PTB and TTB a little this year. I look forward to seeing another Z out on track.

I am in the midwest/great lakes region too. I have a 350Z, but will most likely not be running it in Spec Z. Have you run NASA events before in this region? I rarely see any Z's. I have been running TTB and plan on running both PTB and TTB a little this year. I look forward to seeing another Z out on track.

Im in the midwest region, and im trying to build the series, so if you know any other z drivers try to get them to tag along for some great racing!

I'm hoping to get my car ready for the start of the season. I've only been running one NASA event a year so my plan is to try to get my comp license mid to end of this year and be ready to start 2014 right.

I've thrown a build thread up on the Great Lakes Z Club forums and on the forums for the track club I usually run with if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm hoping to get my car ready for the start of the season. I've only been running one NASA event a year so my plan is to try to get my comp license mid to end of this year and be ready to start 2014 right.

I've thrown a build thread up on the Great Lakes Z Club forums and on the forums for the track club I usually run with if you're interested.

Spec Z will be one of the hottest new series you should come out and play!

Sure hope I can! Still a little work to go on the car before I can send it off to get caged. I thought I would be at this point early January not March 1. I'm sure folks are getting really busy now.

my email is [email protected]

please email me so we can talk more about your build!