Noob in the NW looking to get signed up and info for the PNW

GTisRule

YAY NASA is finally coming to the Pacific Northwest this year for some TT action! I currently have a 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX set up for track use and hillclimbs. How/where do I get started getting registered for May 5/6 at Pacific Raceways for competition in the TT series? I'm not sure where my car falls either as far as classing goes, and I assume there's rules available?

Sorry for all the newbie questions, we never thought we'd see NASA in our area until the chatter during the off season, and sure enough, there you are on our local track schedules!

Where do I get started?

(Car has a full weld in cage, suspension, and slicks already, I've been doing Hillclimbs the last two years, and track days since I bought the car new in 2006)

http://www.nasa-tt.com/Rules

best bet is probably TT3 class, or if too powerful already then maybe aim for TT2 instead (lower adj. hp/weight ratio limit). We have a ton of TT3 Evo 7, 8, 9s in Texas that seem to do well. Might want to ping the Evo Dymanics guys out here for anything very car specific, parts advice, etc.

If the car is pretty close to stock suspension, engine, turbo, etc wise then it might fit into TTB or TTC though. Add up the modification points & see.

It all depends. The NASA TT ruleset is complex, but does allow a place for ANY car with ANY modification package to come play.

YAY NASA is finally coming to the Pacific Northwest this year for some TT action! I currently have a 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX set up for track use and hillclimbs. How/where do I get started getting registered for May 5/6 at Pacific Raceways for competition in the TT series? I'm not sure where my car falls either as far as classing goes, and I assume there's rules available?

Sorry for all the newbie questions, we never thought we'd see NASA in our area until the chatter during the off season, and sure enough, there you are on our local track schedules!

Where do I get started?

(Car has a full weld in cage, suspension, and slicks already, I've been doing Hillclimbs the last two years, and track days since I bought the car new in 2006)

http://nasaproracing.com/rules TT and the others listed here as well.

For sure TT3 at least in his car lol. Plus you don't have to bother with points. We got a topic on EvoM answering most of that but as Ken said read the rules, ask any specifics here or there or PM me.