NorCal/SoCal Roll Call

Brian L.

• Members

I am curious what the car count is going to be like in CA this coming season. Unfortunately my car won't be ready until at least March, but I hope to not miss more than 1 or 2 early races. I have a customer that I am also building a car for but he needs to get his license still, he will probably be out mid season. I am also considering running a few SoCal events if the car counts look good. Anyway, lets hear who is coming out and get an official list going!

NorCal:

1 - Brian Lock (likely March or April)

2 - Giles Powell (mid season)

Rafael navarro

Redwood city. Ca

Hoping by the summer, but just got a deal to drive a friends car in a different series so that may delay the build.

quote="B Esquire"]I am curious what the car count is going to be like in CA this coming season. Unfortunately my car won't be ready until at least March, but I hope to not miss more than 1 or 2 early races. I have a customer that I am also building a car for but he needs to get his license still, he will probably be out mid season. I am also considering running a few SoCal events if the car counts look good. Anyway, lets hear who is coming out and get an official list going!

NorCal:

• 2 weeks later...
I am curious what the car count is going to be like in CA this coming season. Unfortunately my car won't be ready until at least March, but I hope to not miss more than 1 or 2 early races. I have a customer that I am also building a car for but he needs to get his license still, he will probably be out mid season. I am also considering running a few SoCal events if the car counts look good. Anyway, lets hear who is coming out and get an official list going!

NorCal:

What about scott?

I hope that more people are coming than this! Maybe they just aren't fo

rum go'ers?

I'll be out for a few events guys! I was at Sears last weekend, but I didn't race. I hope to get the car ready for the March event.

Brian - I'll do a Buttonwillow event or two with you (and Jeremy) if we all coordinate it. You all can give me pointers.

• 8 months later...